Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dharmendra and Sunny on 10 Ka Dum...

Views: 1982  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-30-2009, 01:59 PM

Default Dharmendra and Sunny on 10 Ka Dum...

Salman Khan's name and presence was enough to draw out the ever reticent and rarely seen in public Sunny Deol along with his dad Dharmendra from hibernation.

The father–son duo make their presence together for the first time on any show on television with Sony's 10 Ka Dum. The only time they made an exception was for their own home production Apne. Dharamji is as fond of Salman as he is of his father Salim Khan, who he recalls was one of the best looking men in those days. "I am so fond of Salman. In him I see a younger version of myself," Dharamji was heard saying. "He does everything openly just like I did in my younger days, whether it is drinking or romancing!"

Salman and Sunny Deol, who have worked together in Jeet, recalled how their younger siblings make midnight calls to them after downing a few pegs. Salman recalled how Sohail once called him in the wee hours of the morning. A panic-stricken Salman's first thoughts were whether all was well with his parents and family. But he was stunned to hear a sizzled Sohail mumble: "Bhai, I love you!"

Sunny had an identical incident to talk about when Bobby called him at 3.00 in the morning crying. Sunny recalls wondering if he was in any kind of trouble, and went on to call up other members of the family to trace Bobby's whereabouts, only to discover that Bobby had called to say how much he loves him!

Stay tuned to watch Dharmendra & Sunny Deol on 10 Ka Dum on Saturday July 4, at 9.00 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->