Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kavita Kaushik: I am not in touch with Karan

Views: 1811  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-24-2008, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Default Kavita Kaushik: I am not in touch with Karan

Kavita Kaushik who plays inspector Chandramukhi Chautala in FIR is happy to be single. She is about to start her new innings on television by hosting the reality show Arre Deewano.

“My role as an anchor is very important as I have to be spontaneous and now I have realized that it is tough and now I know why Hussain and Tina used to be very busy during Nach Baliye’s last season. It is a very serious and responsible job to do. I have been offered all sorts of reality shows but after doing Nach I was not willing to participate in any. But being an anchor is also a lot of fun,” says Kavita.

“I am hyperactive person and I need to keep on doing various things. I am also commitment phobic person. FIR is a weekly so it does not bother me so much I shoot only 6 days a month,” she adds.

Kavita says that she had an ulterior motive in saying yes to her popular comedy show FIR.

“My dad was an IPS officer and he wanted me to be in the same field but I joined the entertainment world and now I tell him whenever you feel like watching me in a similar get up and switch on the television and your wish will get fulfilled. I have been offered many similar roles like that and also movies but I do not want to do same thing. Neetu Chandra’s role from One Two Three was offered to me but I did not do it. However now all positive things are happening in my life and I have been getting good offers also,” says Kaushik.

Lastly when asked about is she still in touch with her beau Karan Grover with whom she parted ways recently. “No I am not in touch with him. I am busy in my own work but I wish god bless him and I am happy for him,” she says.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->