Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anjali Abrol replaces Neha Janpandit in Chajje Chajje

Views: 2161  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2011, 04:25 PM

Default Anjali Abrol replaces Neha Janpandit in Chajje Chajje

Anjali Abrol steps in Sony TV's Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar as Dimpy replacing Neha Janpandit...

If not mistaken, it's for the second time where Neha Janpandit has been replaced from a show. Earlier it was in Star Plus' Tere Liye where Reshmi Ghosh replaced Neha due to some tiff between her and the Production House.

And the latest we hear is about the development in Sony TV's Chajje Chajje Ka Pyaar produced by Endemol India wherein Anjali Abrol, last seen in Star Plus's Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat, has now replaced Neha Janpandit for the character of Dimpy.

The reason behind the replacement we hear is that the viewers were not happy with Neha essaying the role of Dimpy.

A source says about the track, "Dhruv (Manish Tulsiyani) will eventually get married to Dimpy. But later on the show will see misunderstandings erupting between the two sisters, Dimpy and Ginny (Shambhavi Sharma)."

We contacted Anjali Abrol and she confirms, "I don't know the exact reason for the replacement but a couple days before I got a call from the channel offering me Dimpy's role and I took the offer. Hope audience will accept me as Dimpy."

With this Anjali Abrol makes a comeback on small screen after the hit show Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat on Star Plus…

Anjali has already shot the promo for the show and will be on air soon.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->