Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 254 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 10-06-2018, 02:11 AM

Default Hussain Ahmed and Isabella Farnese

Big Brother 2018: Meet new housemates Hussain Ahmed and Isabella Farnese | Big Brother 2018

Big Brother 2018 has welcomed two new housemates in the latest live show.
Hussain Ahmed and Isabella Farnese joined the series this evening.
They made their entrance in Friday's episode, following the latest eviction which saw Isaac Jagroop eliminated.

Isabella Farnese

The first is 23-year-old female racehorse rider Isabella Farnese from Great Yarmouth.
She said: "I'm quite a strong-willed person when you first meet me. I do have a resting ***** face but you can't keep everyone happy."
Attended a horse racing college, Isabella has taken part in seven races as a jockey and rode a winning horse at Chelmsford. She hates two-faced, false and nasty people and says that “manners and kindness cost nothing.”
Isabella spend most of her money on her horse, who she calls her “pride and joy.” Quietly confident she could win and will be annoyed if she doesn’t.

Hussain Ahmed

The other is 25-year-old male psychotherapist Hussain Ahmed from Birmingham.
He said: "I'm quite a confrontational person in a sense of you wanna step to me, let's go. You'll just get shot down straight away."
Hussain grew up in Birmingham but now lives in Manchester. His mother is his idol and he is a self-confessed ‘mummy’s boy.’
He is confident that his time in the House will be ‘The Hussain Show’ and thinks he will be “the King of the House.” Hussain has a ‘second personality’ who is called Felix who comes out when he is feeling “fruity” and wants to cause mischief. “He is extra as f**k, all day, every day.”
Host Emma Willis said the pair are "strictly forbidden" form discussing the outside world and what they may have seen on the show so far.
The pair are immune from the first round of nominations but will take part in a secret task over the weekend, Emma added.
The newbies follow Kay Lovelle leaving the house on Tuesday night and Ellis Hillon being removed from the series on launch.
As things stand, there are now eleven housemates remaining in the house.
They include 26-year-old Training Consultant from Rhondda Valley, Akeem Griffiths, 21-year-old Freelance Graphic Designer from London, Brooke Berry, 18-year-old Vlogger from Norwich, Cameron Cole and 23-year-old Customer Service Agent from Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Cian Carrigan.
Joining them are 24-year-old Call Centre Worker from Nottingham, Kenaley Amos-Sissons, 27-year-old Bartender from Stockton-on-tees, Lewis Flanagan, and 25-year-old Waitress from Barnsley, San Hamshaw.
Completing the line up are 31-year-old Cleaner from London, Tomasz Wania and 31-year-old Carer from Halifax, Zoe Jones.
Big Brother 2018 continues Sunday-Friday nights at 10PM on Channel 5. The next episode airs Sunday with a bumper long 90 minute episode.

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: