Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Tamil TV serials with similar storylines to the hit movies

Views: 1565  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-22-2022, 05:47 PM

Default TOP 10 Tamil TV serials with similar storylines to the hit movies

Thendral Vandhu ennai thodum- Puthiyapathai

In an unexpected incident, the female leads in both the movie and the serial are forced to marry a rogue. Despite their differences, can love blossom between these opposites? This forms the crux of the story. Puthiyapathai was a blockbuster hit in Tamil, released in the year 1989. It was remade in Kannada in 1990 as Hosa Jeevana, in Hindi as Benaam Badshah and Rowdy Gaari Pellam in 1991 and as Swarnakireedam in 1996.

Old 04-22-2022, 05:47 PM

Sundari- Gopurangal Saivathillai

Both Sundari and Gopurangal Saivathillai are stories about girl who face discrimination for their dark skin. Though Sundari and Arukkani are kind hearted, they struggle to find the right man to marry. While Sundari marries Kartik, who misuses and manipulates her love, Murali cheats Arukanni by marrying Julie behind her back.

​Vanathai Pola - Thenkizhaku Cheemaila

The daily soap Vanathai Pola and the movie Thenkizhaku Cheemaila revolve around the brother sister relationship. In the serial, Chinrasu is on the lookout for a perfect groom for Thulasi. However, she keeps rejecting potential grooms as she doesn't want to leave her brother. As fate would have it, she falls in love with Chinrasu's nemesis, the Panchayat board officer. The only difference in Thenkizhaku Cheemaila was the rivalry between the brother and brother in law that began after the wedding.

​Velaikaran - Muthu

Velaikaran's plot comes closer to the storyline of superstar Rajinikanth's starrer 'Muthu'. Loyal servant Velan's life flips on his 30th birthday when he becomes the heir to his master's empire. How will he navigate these changed power dynamics that form the crux of the story.
Old 07-05-2022, 03:06 AM

Post Review and suggest

My mother really likes the Indian films.
Just save for her, Thanks for sharing.
Anyway, allow me to introduce to you about Online game. Stickman Boost has recently caught my attention. You can play with your buddies and it is not just free. thus you can participate in teams. Additionally, there are a lot of free games available here, so you can pick one that you enjoy.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2022, 02:45 PM

Default Great!!

Indian movies are always loved by my family.
Old 07-18-2022, 09:12 AM

My family has always had a deep appreciation for Indian cinema.
woodoku

Tags
Tamil TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->