Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Janmashtami 2019 Celebration: Shah Rukh Khan Breaks ‘Dahi Handi’; Video Breaks The In

Views: 656  
Old 08-24-2019, 07:51 AM

Default Janmashtami 2019 Celebration: Shah Rukh Khan Breaks ‘Dahi Handi’; Video Breaks The In

As the entire country is immersed in the celebration of Janmashtmi, Bollywood’s Badshah Shah Rukh Khan was also seen forming his own lil human pyramid to break the pot. This ‘Dahi Handi’ video of Shah is going viral on the internet & it’s something not to be missed.

In the video Shah Rukh Khan is seen with a coconut in his hand, and amidst the seetis & claps, he breaks the pot following the Janmashtami rituals. He’s seen getting piggybacked by, what we assume, his bodyguard. Shah is donning a lose Black full-sleeves t-shirt with a matching pair of Chinos.

Janmashtami 2019 Celebration: Shah Rukh Khan Breaks ‘Dahi Handi’; Video Breaks The Internet!Watch the video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1iY0rHB...=14x2of2xopz9z

Trending

On the work front, Shah Rukh Khan hasn’t signed any movie yet. Adding thoughts to his sabbatical, he had said, “It won’t give me any perspective. I’ll be honest. If I got perspective. If I was able to differentiate between good and bad. If I could somewhere realise what I actually should be doing to get it right, I think it will get boring. It will be like a trop. It will be nonsense.”

Although SRK is not working on any film as an actor, as a producer he has a lot in his hands. The Dil Se actor is producing Indian Netflix series called Bard of Blood, Betaal and a film titled Class of ’83.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Janmashtami 2019 Celebration: Shah Rukh Khan Breaks ‘Dahi Handi’; Video Breaks The Internet! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum