Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

B'wood's worst dressed babes

Views: 3356  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:26 PM

Default B'wood's worst dressed babes

Monica Bedi

Here's the thing Moniks. I really think you look very hot. And you definitely have one of the ***iest figures in Bollywood. Why then do you decide to wear something that was in fashion during the 80s? Sigh girl, I hate to remind you. But while you were away, a lot has changed. Maybe you could actually try shopping for yourself...

Old 05-06-2009, 03:26 PM

Shilpa Shetty">Shilpa Shetty

Of all the ladies listed here, Shilpa Shetty">Shilpa Shetty most certainly takes the cake. Just what was this ***y actress thinking is beyond me. Seems like she's taken some c**** paper and decided to bandage it around her. Really Shilpa, this one is beyond words.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:27 PM

Zoya Akhtar

I really had to try hard to believe that it was indeed a picture of Zoya Akhtar I was looking at. Believe me when I tell you there was a time she looked smouldering hot! Dunno what happened during the making of Luck By Chance that she ended up like THIS! Really Zoya hit the gym... NOW!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Manisha Koirala

Was she not the girl who made men weak in their knees not so long ago? I've always said Manisha Koirala still has the looks. But then on days like this one, I simply wish she'd hire someone to style her clothes. I know the tulip cut looks quite cute and all. But hey, what's with the shawl? Takes me back to Guru Dutt, you know!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:28 PM

Barkha Bisht

The last time I saw this girl on some magazine spread, I must confess I was taken aback. She's been on my television screen but never once did I notice her. But the mag shoot seemed oh-so-stylish, I couldn't take my eyes off her. But here she seems to have teamed up a piece of her nightwear with a pair of jeans (and not to mention the shoes) and come for some sort of movie premiere. Tch Tch... I guess it was the magazine's stylist that had the magic touch...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum