Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars talk on Republic Day of India

Views: 2982  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Ajay Choudhury:

Your Favorite Indian Festival: For me the best festival is Independence Day as everyone celebrate it irrespective of caste and creed. It's not like other festivals wherein only one cast enjoys.

Your Favorite Holiday Destination in India: My favorite holiday destination has to be my home. Whenever I get a break, I can think only of my home. That's the best place wherein you get free accommodation, free and unlimited food and loads of love and compliments (smiles)

Your Favorite Indian Cuisine: I like all Indian food, and feel full only with Indian food.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2009, 06:00 PM

Roshni Chopra

Your Favorite Indian Festival: It is none other than Diwali. The reason is that I was born on the day of Diwali and my dad was very happy. He lit up the lane with candles and burst lots of crackers. Alongside my name also means light, thus I like this fest more.

Your Favorite Holiday Destination in India: It has to be Goa. I have sweet memories from there. With that I love beaches and the music, food of Goa is fabulous.

Your Favorite Indian Cuisine: Well I don't know whether it will come in Indian cuisine but I love to hog on paani puri. There was a time when I used to eat it five days in a week. I like spicy food.

Your Favorite Indian Attire: It has to be a sari, as I also go with the phrase that Women look good in Indian saris.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->