Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Sponsored Links

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 96 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 12-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Default TOP 10 Best & Worst - 2018-2019 The Voice Season 15

‘The Voice’ Top 10: Season 15 artists ranked from best to worst by viewers

Trae Patton/NBC
In advance of the Top 10 performing on Dec. 3, we asked viewers of “The Voice” who they think will win season 15. Their overwhelming pick, with a whopping one-third of the total vote, is Kennedy Holmes, who is coached by Jennifer Hudson. That would be sweet revenge for the Oscar and Grammy-winning Hudson, who did not have an artist in the top 4 in her inaugural season on the show last year.

Each of the other three coaches has one artist that merited double digit support. Regan Strange from Team Adam Levine is at 18%; Blake Shelton‘s Kirk Jay has 16%; and one of Kelly Clarkson‘s three remaining acts, Chevel Shepherd, registers 11% support. None of the other contestants in the Top 10 broke the 10% barrier and could well face elimination on Tuesday’s show hosted by Carson Daly.

If you haven’t voted yet, weigh in with your pick as to which of these Top 10 artists will be crowned champion of “The Voice” on December 18. Take a look at the roster of songs they’ve sung to date and then cast your ballot in our poll at the bottom of this post. And be sure to sound off in the comments section about your favorites and those that you will be glad to see go.

Kennedy Holmes (Team Jennifer Hudson)
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Resident: St. Louis, Missouri
(Blinds: “Turning Tables”; Battle: “Battlefield”; Knockout: “What About Us”; Playoffs: “Halo”; Top 13: “Wind Beneath My Wings”; Top 11: “Greatest Love of All”)

Regan Strange (Team Adam Levine)
Hometown: Memphis (Collierville), Tennessee
Resident: Germantown/Memphis, Tennessee
(Blinds: “Meant to Be”; Battle: “Photograph”; Knockout: “Dancing on My Own”; Playoffs: “Worth It”; Top 13: “You Say”; Top 11: “Complicated”)

Kirk Jay (Team Blake Shelton)
Hometown: Bay Minette, Alabama
Resident: Montgomery, Alabama
(Blinds: “Bless the Broken Road”; Battle: “Let It Rain”; Knockout: “In Case You Didn’t Know”; Playoffs: “One More Day”; Top 13: “I’m Already There”; Top 11: “Body Like a Back Road”)

Chevel Shepherd (Team Kelly Clarkson)
Hometown: La Plata, New Mexico
Resident: Farmington, New Mexico
(Blinds: “If I Die Young”; Battle: “You Look So Good in Love”; Knockout: “Travelin’ Solider”; Playoffs: “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Ol’ Days)”; Top 13: “Little White Church”; Top 11: “Space Cowboy”)

Makenzie Thomas (Team Jennifer Hudson)
Hometown: Wallingford, Kentucky
Resident: Wallingford, Kentucky
(Blinds: “Big White Room”; Battle: “Always Be My Baby”; Knockout: “How Deep Is Your Love”; Playoffs: “I Believe in You and Me”; Top 13: “I Am Changing”; Top 11: “Emotions”)
SEE ‘The Voice’ Winners Full List: Photos and Where Are They Now Updates

Dave Fenley (Team Blake Shelton)
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Resident: Nashville, Tennessee
(Blinds: “Help Me Hold On”; Battle: “I’m a One-Woman Man”; Knockout: “Stuck on You”; Top 13: “Hard to Love”; Top 11: “Use Me”)

Kymberli Joye (Team Kelly Clarkson)
Hometown: Windsor, Connecticut
Resident: Windsor, Connecticut
(Blinds: “Run to You”; Battle: “Mercy”; Knockout: “The Middle”; Playoffs: “Radioactive”; Top 13: “Diamonds”; Top 11: “Break Every Chain”)

Chris Kroeze (Team Blake Shelton)
Hometown: Barron, Wisconsin
Resident: Barron, Wisconsin
(Blinds: “Pride and Joy”; Battle: “Back in the High Life Again”; Knockout: “Burning House”; Playoffs: “Have You Ever Seen the Rain?”; Top 13: “Let It Be”; Top 11: “Long Train Runnin'”)

Sarah Grace (Team Kelly Clarkson)
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Resident: Houston, Texas
(Blinds: “Ball and Chain”; Battle: “No Roots”; Knockout: “I’d Rather Go Blind”; Playoffs: “When Something Is Wrong with My Baby”; Top 13: “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road”; Top 11: “Dog Days Are Over”)

Deandre Nico (Team Adam Levine)
Hometown: Port Arthur, Texas
Resident: Beaumont, Texas
(Blinds: “When I Was Your Man”‘ Battle: “Can You Stand the Rain”; Knockout: “Wanted”; Playoffs: “Ordinary People”; Top 13: “I Can Only Imagine”; Top 11: “Cry for You”)

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: