Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

Sponsored Links

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 335 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 11-14-2018, 07:35 AM

Default Official contestants and cast - I'm A Celebrity lineup 2018

Who's in I'm A Celebrity 2018? Contestants line up CONFIRMED ahead of launch

I'm A Celebrity lineup 2018: Official contestants and cast

Share on Twitter Share on Facebook

The line up of celebrity contestants who are on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here this year has been confirmed.

There has been all sorts of speculation in the lead up to the new series and the rumour mill has gone into overdrive this past week.

And now we know for sure exactly who is going in to I'm A Celebrity this year, with ITV announcing the official line up on Monday evening. Now the full Im A Celebrity cast for this year has been revealed with a number of stars ready to take part, although it's possible more will enter shortly after the launch as often happens.

Who's on I'm A Celebrity 2018? Line up CONFIRMED

EastEnders actor Rita Simons
TV presenter Nick Knowles
The Inbetweeners star Emily Atack

X Factor's Fleur East
The Vamps singer James McVey
The Chase's 'The Governess' Anne Hegerty
Football manager Harry Redknapp
Coronation Street's Sair Khan
Hollyoaks actor Malique Thompson-Dwyer
Actor John Barrowman

However they may not be all.
It's understood that potentially two more celebs will join the camp a few days after Sunday night's premiere, as has been the case in previous years.

While the line up includes most of the reported names, there are some names left out with TV host Noel Edmonds, reality star Megan McKenna, Made In Chelsea's Jamie Laing, S Club 7 star Rachel Stevens and Love Island and Blazin Squad star Marcel Somerville having all also been linked to the show. I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here launches on November 18 on ITV with hosts Dec and Holly Willoughby, who will stand in for Ant this year.

She said: "I’m just looking after it until [Ant] gets back. It’s lovely that he trusted me with it. It is scary. I’ve always loved the show as a viewer and that comes with a responsibility. I want to go in and the audience to really enjoy it.”

The show will continue each night on ITV for around three weeks.

Meanwhile, Scarlett Moffatt, Joe Swash and Joel Dommett will host a new look Extra Camp spin-off on ITV2, airing each night straight after the main show.

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: