Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 196 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 07-13-2018, 04:36 PM

Default Love Island 2018 spoilers!

Love Island 2018 spoilers! Two boys get DUMPED in tonight's recoupling | Love Island 2018

New girl Alexandra in power

Another recoupling looms on Love Island 2018 tonight and two of the boys will get dumped.
In last night's episode, Kaz got a text: “Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with. #GetPickedOrGetPied #TaxiForTwo”

During the day, single boys Alex, Kieran and Idris were all grafting new girl Alexandra and all forming a closeness to her.
In the Beach Hut, Kieran said: “For me it was nice to get Alexandra to open up and have a little chat with me. I do find her attractive… It’ll be nice if we can maybe eventually couple up. Things move quickly in here so we’ll see how things proceed.”

Also in the Beach Hut, Dr Alex admitted of his time with Alexandra: “I am really positive, I’m going to continue being myself I’m not going to be OTT or laying it on factor 50, because that’s not me. I’m going to be Alex and if she likes Alex then we will get on well.”
And Idris channelled his positive mental attitude: “It is quite difficult with this recoupling, hopefully she’ll pick the right person. I’m a positive guy. She will pick me.”

Alexandra herself told the cameras: “Ultimately, the decision is down to me. I have now got to choose between Alex, Kieran and Idris… The three guys that I’ve got to choose between, they are all so nice.
"It’s just making my decision really, really hard because they are all so lovely and I don’t want to send anybody home… I’ve got to go with my instinct and who my mind and heart is telling me.”
In tonight's episode, Alexandra has the power and a big decision to make.

She says in the Beach Hut: “I don’t want to send anybody home. I’ve just got to grab the bull by the horns and go with my instincts and what my mind and my heart is telling me.”
Josh gets a text: “Can all Islanders gather at the fire pit immediately.”
The boys stand in front of the fire pit, awaiting their fate.
One by one, the girls choose who they want to couple up with. Who will Alexandra decide to save?
Love Island 2018 airs tonight at 9PM on ITV2.

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: