Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aashka Goradia goes bold

Views: 3113  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Award Winner

Default Aashka Goradia goes bold

Tell us about your first attraction?
I can say that my first attraction was back in school because I didn’t know what attraction meant then. The first time I understood what attraction was when I saw this delicious man walk in at the same place and I couldn’t gather myself, I so wanted him

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-16-2010, 05:02 PM
Award Winner

What was your first date like? How far would you go on a first date?
My very first date was after I moved to Mumbai from Ahmedabad, with this very charming American man. He was elegant, had a base in his voice and yet his eyes gave him the look of a soft spoken person. To be very honest, it was he who actually made me understand what a first date should be like
Old 07-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Award Winner

What would you wear on a hot date?
I would love to wear something which is finely designed, which would be enough to keep my hot date curious
Old 07-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Award Winner

Would you call yourself a flirt?
The man I love the most says I am the biggest flirt he has ever met. He says, I don’t do it deliberately but I just have the eyes that flirt
Old 07-16-2010, 05:05 PM
Award Winner

What is your take on one-night stands?
I do not believe in one-night stands because for me *** is something very special and hence it has to be with the person I feel connected mentally

Tags
aashka goradia, bold

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->