Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aashka Goradia back on TV

Views: 1500  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-29-2010, 12:52 PM
Award Winner

Default Aashka Goradia back on TV

After Dutta’s entry, viewers will see his family entering too in Colors’ Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

The entry of it’s main lead Dutta Patil (Mishal Raheja) happened last night. In the coming weeks, viewers will see Dutta Patil's family too entering the show.

An Indya source tells us, “Dutta Patil has a loving mother and three sisters, of whom two are married and one is unmarried. TV actress Aashka Goradia will play the eldest sister of Dutta, who is married. The youngest sister of Dutta will also have a love angle with Dutta's right hand Bajirao (Vinay Rohrra).”

We spoke to Aashka Goradia, “Yes, I am the part of Laagi Tujhse Lagan and its feels nice to be back on TV again. I am playing the main male lead’s sister and my character’s name in the show is Kalawati.I cant give you much details about my character but I would like to say that my fans will get a shock to see me in my new avatar. My entry will happen some time in next week as today is my first day of shooting.”

Aashka was last seen in Sony's Specials @10.

Tags
aashka goradia

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->