Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Star Plus's Navya

Views: 94620  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM

Default Kshitee Jog in Star Plus' new show Navya...

Navya, the show to be produced by Swastik Pictures and Vivek Bahl will have noted actress Kshitee Jog playing a pivotal role...

TellyBuzz had earlier exclusively written about Swastik Pictures and Vivek Bahl, Executive Creative Director, Star India coming together to produce a show on Star Plus. In our recent New year feature on 'Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak', Mr. Vivek Bahl had mentioned that this new show titled 'Navya' is one of the shows to look forward to in the year 2011.

We now bring you more details on the cast.

Our source states, "The story is about a girl Navya who belongs to a middle class North Indian family. The show is a simple love story. Two new faces, Soumya Seth and Saheer Shaikh will be playing the leads. Noted actress Kshitee Jog will play Navya's mother".

The shoot for the show has already begun. Kshitee Jog confirmed to TellyBuzz that she is part of the show.

We sent a message to Siddharth Tewary, Creative Director, Swastik Pictures but he remained unavailable.

The show is slated to air in late January or early February..
Old 04-04-2011, 07:32 PM

Navya - Nayi Dhadkan...Nayi Saawaal

Nayi Dhadkan...Nayi Saval
Format Drama
Created by Swastik Pictures and Vivek Bahl
Starring See Below
Theme music composer Vishal-Shekhar
Opening theme Navya By Shilpa Rao
Country of origin India
Language(s) Hindi
No. of episodes 1 as of 4th april 2011
Production
Producer(s) Swastik Pictures and Vivek Bah
Running time 24 minutes
Broadcast
Original channel STAR Plus
Picture format 576i (SDTV)
Original run 4th April 2011 – Present
External links
Website
Old 04-07-2011, 04:29 PM

Default My S****book

My S****book Who am I?

Hi, everyone… welcome to my s****book! You must be wondering who is this girl, who’s inviting you to read everything about herself. Well… I am Navya and I am going to share my life with you here.

I am a 19-year-old girl who is born and brought up in a nuclear family. For me my life revolves around my family and friends as they mean the world to me, and off course currently my life in college.

I think that my father is the world’s best dad as he has sacrificed his dreams and aspirations to fulfill the needs of his family. And my mom is the sweetest mother in the whole world as she has toiled to keep all of us happy and complete. I have a bratty younger brother who fights with me like there is no tomorrow, but like all siblings we patch up soon and when there is any difficulty – we are on one side. My elder sister is married, she is carrying, I look forward to being called “Mausi” :-) How can I forget, also part of our small family is our quick-tongued grandmother, who scrutinizes me on every level, but she’s too cute and I love her.

My parents are chilled-out as they have immense trust on me. My father seems strict, at least that’s what my friends say. They are a little scared of him. I know he’s like that coz he’s REALLY concerned about me.

When you meet me, I come across as someone who is shy and innocent. Even though I live in Mumbai, one of the urban cities in India, I maintain a traditional lifestyle – I respect my elders, pray to God. I believe in helping others and respecting our tradition rather than degrading it by following the western outlook blindly.

I am an introvert who does not believe in making too many acquaintances. I am in my friendly best with my two best friends – Ritika and Appy. They are my childhood friends who know me inside-out. Call me a day dreamer, but I am waiting for my prince charming to arrive and sweep me off my feet.

My silly brother and sweet daadi
Old 04-07-2011, 04:29 PM

My two BEST friends - Ritz and Appy

Cutest couple in the world - My Ma & Pa

Meri pyaari Maa... Mumma!

My Paa...

Hum Teen...Going crazy
Old 04-09-2011, 02:38 PM

Default Navya is nervous

Navya is nervous to enter the college. Ritika compels Navya to thank Anant. She gets upset on seeing a girl hugging Anant.

Tags
navya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->