Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

A cricket based reality show on DD "T10 Gully Cricket"

Views: 2612  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Sumathi

Default A cricket based reality show on DD "T10 Gully Cricket"

There is no denying the fact that cricket is considered a religion in India. Keeping this fact in mind different sports channels are coming up with various cricket reality shows and now its DD’s turn to cash in. The channel is coming up with a reality show based on cricket titled T10 Gully Cricket. The show will be hosted by seasoned cricket commentator Charu Sharma and TV actress cum tarot reader Munisha Khatwani.

An elated Munisha informs, “I am hosting T10 Gully Cricket with Charu Sharma. I will be travelling all over the country with Charu and we will be organising cricket matches in almost all the major cities including Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Kanpur. The show will start from 21 January on DD Sports and is expected to last for approximately a month. The matches will be aired live from 11 February to 14 February and will take place in Mumbai and tentatively14th February will mark the finale of the reality show.”

Talking about her role, the actress says, “I am the celebrity cum actor on the show who will be travelling with Charu across the country and will be presenting the picture of the tour as per my vision. Of course Charu is the original host and I am co-hosting it with him. I am very excited and looking forward to do the show.”

So is she sharpening her cricket knowledge? “Though I know the basics of the game I am certainly not a master at it. To brush my knowledge, I have started watching more and more cricket and I have my brother who is teaching me the nuances of the game. He doesn’t want me to look blank as a host on the show.”

Tags
T10 Gully Cricket

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->