Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

KKK4: Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos Colors Khatron ke khiladi season 4

Views: 21308  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Sambhavna Seth
The Bhojpuri item girl Sambhavna is often referred to as the queen of controversy. She sent the TRPs soaring during her stint on 'Bigg Boss'. Her ugly and distasteful comments on 'Desi Girls' against fellow-participant Kashmera Shah shocked the nation.

Sambhavna Seth and Khalid Chowdhary at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Sambhavana Kumar Seth
What’s your biggest phobia and how do you plan to overcome it?
Basically I am scared of most things from heights, fire, water and I have always lived in a protective environment. The best solution to overcome any phobia is to run away from it.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations from it?
I joined Khatron Ke Khiladi to test myself and overcome my fears. I hope this show will help me to become a stronger person without any fears.

Most adventurous activities you have ever done?
I think I am still to experience that, for me dancing is the only adventurous thing. I am sure I will get an opportunity to experience various activities on the show.

What’s your take on the host Akshay Kumar? How would you describe him?
He is the best host. He is motivating, understanding and full of fun. I think Akki will be my lucky charm!

What does Torchaar mean to you?
Akshay Kumar as a host!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Kashmera Shah
Kashmera will meet Sambhavna once again on the sets of 'Khatron ke Khiladi'. It remains to be seen if the war of words will continue on the small screen. Kashmera also created quite a buzz when she posed for a calendar, topless.

Kashmera Shah and Sumit Suri at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Kashmeera Shah walks down the ramp with partner Sumit Sury.

Kashmera Shah

I don’t have any phobias. I have the ability to sense danger which helps me in avoiding situations.

I love COLORS’ as a channel and its content, so I decided to audition for KKK.

For me the most adventurous thing I have done is to make tea at 3 am for villagers when I was part of a reality show.

Akshay Kumar is a thorough gentleman, an amazing person, a mentor, a motivator and according to me he is the bravest person in the industry.

I still have to endure torture.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:06 PM

VJ Mia
With an undoubtedly hot body on the small screen, Mia has been a VJ for MTV.

Mia and Sangram singh at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Mia Uyeda and Sangram Singh complement each other very well.

Mia Uyeda
For me driving in the Mumbai traffic is a little scary. But when it comes to overcoming my fear I just go for it. Stupid people are not scared, brave people do things even though they are scared.

It’s a once in a life time experience to do all these stunts and explore my boundaries in such a way. I don’t know what to expect, I’ll see it as it goes.

Crossing the roads in Mumbai in peak hour traffic, it’s an adventure every day. But I did cliff jumping in Canada.

He seems like the perfect host for this kind of shows since he's very fit and active himself.

I’ll have to go through one to say what torture feels like.

Dina
Dina, the Russian wife of TV actor Vindu Dara Singh had been accused of being 'an egoist and shrewd woman' by actor Bakhtiyaar Irani, on a recent reality show. Dina also grabbed eyeballs when she posed in a two-piece swimsuit for a fashion calendar.

Dina Singh and Parmod Dhaiya at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Dina Singh
I don’t have a phobia, but I used to get scared of dogs but now I have few of them at home. I have always been an adventurous person, I have done mountain skiing at a temperature of -35 degrees. But I don’t like creepy crawlies.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations for it?
This is the only show which pushes you to the edge and is a real test of how much can you fight back. There cannot be a better option to have fun and challenge oneself to do stunts at the same time.

I have done diving, mountain skiing, I am a total adventure freak.

He is the only person who has proven himself as a real khiladi. I admire him and is an amazing actor and an even better as a host.

Scorpions and anything which is scary is ‘Torchaar’ for me.

Aarti Chabria
This Bollywood starlet was engulfed in controversy when her name was associated with international terrorist David Headley. In fact, she even lodged a police complaint saying they were all false allegations.

Aarti Chhabria and Dhaval Thakur at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Arti Chhabria
I am scared of darkness, it makes me feel suffocated. Also I am really scared of flying ****roaches. I am yet to overcome that fear. I have tried to face it whenever I have confronted it. I try and calm myself down till my heart stops racing.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations for it?
Watching KKK has always been a thrilling experience. I have loved the show and I believe it’s a one in a life time opportunity. Life is too short to miss any unique experience. I am expecting to have an awesome experience.

Driving my BMW on the expressway at a high speed is thrilling for me. Also jet skiing in rough waters is something I’ve attempted before.

He has always been my favourite ever since we worked together. He is truly handsome, fit, and professional and a lovely person. I love the way he does his own stunts and his dedication towards his fitness level.
Pain

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->