Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your Valentine

Views: 2535  
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 AM

Default Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your Valentine

Happy Chocolate Day: Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forwards And Facebook Messages to Send Your Valentine

Best Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp And Facebook Messages to Share This Chocolate Day
Valentine Week: Rose Day, Propose Day, Kiss Day, Chocolate Day and List of Days

Valentine’s day which celebrates the day of romance and love is celebrated every year on January 14. Apart from the day the preceding week is also enjoyed by many couples as each day signifies a special day. For the uninitiated, Valentine’s week commences with Rose Day which is celebrated on February 7 and ends on Valentine’s day. The third day of Valentine’s week is Chocolate Day and it is celebrated with great fervor on February 9 every year. Chocolate symbolizes never-ending love for your Valentine on this day and people gift chocolate and express the same. Chocolates are one of the best gifts for near dear ones as it can make them super happy.

And apart from chocolates, people also send greetings and pamper their loved ones with amazing surprises on this day. Chocolate Day is celebrated with great fervor and people indulge in chocolates without feeling guilty about the calories. Chocolate day is around the corner and we have compiled a list of messages, quotes and wishes that you can send to your Valentine on Chocolate day. Go ahead and send these lovely messages to your dear ones.

I Searched Many Shops to Buy the Best Chocolate for you. But I Didn’t Find Any Chocolate Sweeter Than you and your Smile. Happy Chocolate Day.

Hey, Its chocolate day and I am sending you a wish dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with love. May you always be smiling. Happy Chocolate Day.

Life is like a box of chocolates and I want to share with you. You never know what you’re getting next but I want to have it with you.

This is a chocolate message,
For a Five star friend,
For a Melody reason,
And a Kitkat time,
On a Munch Day,
In a Perk Mood to say,
Happy Chocolate day

Valentine Week Rose Day, Propose Day, Kiss Day, Chocolate Day and List of Days
Life is like a chocolate box,
Each chocolate is like a portion of life,
Some are crunchy, some are nutty,
Some are soft, but all are DELICIOUS.
Happy Chocolate Day to my love one!

Lovely chocolate and lovely you,
And lovely are the things you do,
But the loveliest is the friendship of the two,
One is me and other is you!
Happy Chocolate Day!

Here are my special gifts to my special friend:
My heart filled with love,
My eyes full of adoration,
My mind full of your dreams,
And a box full of chocolates.
Happy Chocolate Day!

You are the sweetest person I have ever met. Nothing but a chocolate can be gifted to the most adorable person on this Earth. Happy Chocolate Day love!

Today is Chocolate Day,
Dark chocolate for love,
Chocolate wafers for special ones,
Coconut flavours for cool people,
Caramels for a best friend.
What will you give me?

The day is not just celebrated by just lovers. Yes, the day is also famous amongst friends and is celebrated with great zeal. This day is the perfect occasion to devour sweetmeats and desserts. Many relish different kinds of chocolates on this day. So send these sweet greetings on Chocolate Day to make their day joyful and to celebrate the sweet bond of your relationship. Happy Chocolate Day to everyone!

Latest News in General Discussion