Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 408 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 07-10-2018, 05:11 PM

Default TOP 10 Reasons why he joined - Louis Tomlinson

tellymix.co.uk X Factor 2018: Louis Tomlinson in talks to judge this year's show | The X Factor 2018

Louis Tomlinson is said to be set to sign up for The X Factor 2018 as a judge.
ITV confirmed earlier this month that alongside Simon Cowell, three new judges will join this year's series while Sharon Osbourne will act as a fifth judge for the live shows.
Both Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh have quit the series, the channel confirmed.
Show bosses have described the change as 'the start of a new era' for the show, which will air its 15th series this year.
As yet, the names of the new judges have not been officially confirmed but former X Factor contestant Louis is tipped to be one of them.
Louis rose to fame on The X Factor in 2010 as part of boy band One Direction, who went on to achieve global success.
A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "He’s a close friend of the show and would make a brilliant judge. Simon mentored One Direction and signed them to Syco Records, Now he’s looking after Louis’ solo career – which is going really well."
They added: "Louis is very much a part of the X Factor family. Simon hopes the deal will be done in the next few days."
Alongside Louis, Robbie Williams and his wife Adya Field have been rumoured for the series.
Earlier this week, Simon hinted that the pair will indeed be joining The X Factor.
“It all kind of worked out without me even asking him," Simon is quoted as telling the Mirror. “He came down to Britain’s Got Talent, had such a good time that night and goes, ‘you know what, this is fun’.
“He comes back to my house... ‘Can we do a deal?’ We do a deal. I think it’s the best thing. And you know, because she (Ayda) is a member of the public, that makes it better.”
Appearing on ITV's This Morning last month, Robbie himself certainly didn't deny the rumours.
Although he also insisted that (at least as yet) he hadn't signed any contracts.
Robbie told hosts Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield: "There's a lot of me that would love to do it too but there's nothing there.
"Me and Simon and Lauren and the kids and little Eric hang out an awful lot and talk about a lot of things.
"Nothing's signed but watch this space and I guarantee you will be the first people I speak to about it."
The X Factor 2018 will air on ITV later this year.