Go Back   Wiki NewForum > USA / UK International TV shows

USA / UK International TV shows Latest News/Buzz, X Factor 2017-2018, Strictly Come Dancing 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Celebrity Big Brother 2017-2018, I'm A Celebrity 2017-2018, Great British Bake Off 2017-2018, The Celebrity Island 2017-2018, Made In Chelsea 2017-2018, Celebs Go Dating 2017-2018, The Apprentice 2017-2018, The Voice UK 2017-2018, Love Island 2017-2018, Dancing On Ice 2017-2018, Britain's Got Talent 2017-2018, The Only Way Is Essex 2017-2018, Let's Sing And Dance 2017-2018, The Jump 2017-2018, TV Ratings & More

Views: 323 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 07-10-2018, 05:12 PM

Default 2018 Great British Bake Off air date, judges and hosts

tellymix.co.uk Great British Bake Off air date, judges and hosts from 2018 series | Great British Bake Off 2018

Staff Reporter
3 minutes

Great British Bake Off start date speculation

by

Great British Bake Off 2018 start soon on Channel 4 but when is it back on TV on and who are the judges and hosts?
Here we round up all the latest news and spoilers about the Great British Bake Off 2018 on Channel 4 this year.
Great British Bake Off air date

As yet, Channel 4 hasn't confirmed the 2018 Bake Off start date but the show is expected to begin around August or September.
The first series to air on Channel 4 last year aired on Tuesday nights at 8PM.
Episodes ran for 75 minutes, with ad breaks.

Meanwhile, The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice is returning with Jo Brand staying as host.
Great British Bake Off 2018 judges

Restaurateur, food writer and novelist Prue Leith will once again be joining Paul Hollywood as judge of The Great British Bake Off when it returns to screens this year.
On moving to Channel 4 last year, Paul Hollywood said: I could not be more delighted by who will be joining me on the show. Prue is a hugely respected culinary legend and Sandi and Noel are warm and utterly hilarious. I cannot wait to get back in the tent with the bakers.
Prue Leith said on joining the show: I am just so thrilled to be joining Paul, Sandi and Noel on the biggest show on TV and I cannot wait to see what the real stars of the show the bakers are going to create for us. It is such an honour to be part of The Great British Bake Off team.
Great British Bake Off hosts

GBBO hosts Sandi Toksvig OBE and Noel Fielding will also be back to join judges Prue Leith and Paul Hollywood.
Sandi Toksvig OBE said: It is an extraordinary honour to be part of this national treasure of a show. Noel Fielding is one of the nicest guys in show business. The first time I met him I felt like I had met a rather wayward cousin whose take on the world made me laugh. The only down side is that he has much better dress sense that I do.
"I spend my daytimes on Channel 4 already so it will be a treat to be there in the evenings. I am so delighted to be working with Love Productions and Channel 4 on this best of British show.
Noel Fielding added: "GBBO is one of my favourite shows. Ive always loved brightly coloured cakes and Sandi Toksvig so this is a dream come true for me! Its basically the double."

Ads

New topics in USA / UK International TV shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: