Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anupriya Kapoor needs a mobile very badly...

Views: 1447  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-27-2010, 03:55 PM

Default Anupriya Kapoor needs a mobile very badly...

Anupriya Kapoor does not carry her cell phone these days when she is off for shoot. Wondering why? Well, read here..

Anupriya Kapoor aka Taani of Star Plus' Tere Liye is a very caring daughter who leaves no stone unturned in providing her aged mother will all the facilities that she needs!! One thing we have observed of late is that, Anupriya never carries her cell phone with her and whenever TellyBuzz has tried to reach the actress, it is her mother who takes calls.

Wondering why? Well, the reason is that Anupriya has given her cell phone to her mother so that she could keep in touch with her when she is out for shoot.

A source from the sets informs, "Actually Anupirya's mother had some problem in the SIM card of her cell phone, as a result of which her phone is not functioning for the past few days. Anupriya's mother is quite aged, and is above 65 years. Since the elderly lady lives alone when Anupriya goes out for work, Anupriya has given her cell phone to her mother".

"So whenever her mom wants to talk to her daughter, she calls Anupriya's co-actors' cell phones and whenever Anupriya wants to contact her mom, she uses her co-actors' mobile to reach her mother" adds source.

We contacted Anupriya's mom who confirmed, "We both stay alone here in Mumbai and as my SIM card has stopped working, Anupriya has left her SIM card with me.t This helps me keep in touch with her whenever I need to talk to her. Anupriya is facing lot of inconvenience because of this stop-gap arragement".

Well, we now know how to reach to Anupriya but guess it's high time that Anupriya gifts her mother a new SIM card...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->