Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'Break Toh Banta Hai Bigg Boss' - Salman Khan

Views: 2480  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Award Winner

Default 'Break Toh Banta Hai Bigg Boss' - Salman Khan

Sallu Bhai of Bollywood shares short and sweet liners with media at the launch conference of Bigg Boss Season 4…

Salman Khan the eye catcher of our Bollywood industry shares his excerpts on hosting this Season's Bigg Boss 4 on COLORS in his usual casual style, thus giving the audience one more reason to be glued to this upcoming season…

How do you plan to interact with the inmates of the show?
I am a very good inmate and I'll improvise on the same with them.

How much do you admire Bigg Boss?
I am really happy to be on this show; I have enjoyed viewing the earlier seasons too. But this time I'll be viewing it more keenly as I have to host the show. Also I sense the show has something different to offer.

So do you feel any pressure from the previous hosts of this show, Shilpa Shetty and Big B?
I have seen both of them hosting this show and I feel they have done a brilliant job. I'll try to match up to the hosting s****s of Shilpa and on a personal front will try creating more fun outside the house than inside.

What was your idea behind hosting this show?
Why not Bigg Boss, you don't like the show? You like the show that is why I am hosting it (smiles).

What will be your role as a host?
I will be the bridge or a connecting factor between the members of the house and the outside world.

Did you think of being a member of the house?
I am pretty afraid of going inside the house (smiles). Living alone is not an issue but I'm not much comfortable by the concept of being watched by the camera 24/7. Instead, I thought its better managing things from outside.

And what's your take on the politics that take place inside the house?
I don't understand the term politics.

Also what's the update with Sony TV's Dus ka Dum?
My contract with them has ended, so I am hosting Bigg Boss. If they want me to do again I will surely get back.

So have you seen previous episodes of Bigg Boss?
Yes I have seen Vindoo crying (smiles).

With whom would you like to be locked up in the Bigg Boss house?
I can't name anyone in specific, otherwise other people will get upset (laughs).

Whom do you regard as the Bigg Boss of your life?
My Dad.

Last time you were in Sony and Mr. Bachchan was in Star Plus. Now it's vice a versa so, what's your take on the same?
It's just swapping places (laughs).

As your show and Mr. Big B's show is being placed in the same slot, do you think you will beat Mr. Big B?
It's two different people, two different personalities and two different styles and I don't think I can do KBC as he did. He is a very senior person and biggest superstar of our industry and I am a young boy, so there is no comparison.

Have you thought of any punch line for Bigg Boss like your previous show?
It would be 'Break Toh Banta Hai Bigg Boss'.

Tags
bigg boss season 4, salman khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->