Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Mumbai Saga Poster Out: This John Abraham-Emraan Hashmi Starrer Gets A Release Date!

Views: 993  
Old 08-17-2019, 05:23 AM

Default Mumbai Saga Poster Out: This John Abraham-Emraan Hashmi Starrer Gets A Release Date!

A few months ago, director Sanjay Gupta announced his gangster thriller Mumbai Saga. It features an ensemble cast of John Abraham, Emraan Hashmi, Jackie Shroff, Suniel Shetty, Prateik Babbar, Gulshan Grover, Rohit Roy, Sameer Soni and Amole Gupte. The poster of the same is out with a release date on it.

The poster feature guns and rifles portraying to be chimneys of the factory, oozing the smoke. It proclaims to dictate the story behind the evolution of Mumbai from Bombay. Known for the stylish gangster flicks, filmmaker Sanjay Gupta is sure shot to depict the thrilling ride of the city’s underworld.

Mumbai Saga Poster Out: This John Abraham-Emraan Hashmi Starrer Gets A Release Date!
#MumbaiSaga, revolving around all that went into transforming Bombay into Mumbai is set to release on 19th June 2020.
Produced by @itsBhushanKumar, Krishan Kumar, Anuradha Gupta and Sangeeta Ahir. Directed by @_SanjayGupta. #GulshanKumar #TSeries #WhiteFeatherFilms pic.twitter.com/2c62uBVtGL

— TSeries (@TSeries) August 16, 2019

Backed by T- Series and A White Feather Films, Mumbai Saga is slated to arrive on 19th June 2020.

While announcing the movie, filmmaker Sanjay Gupta stated that he is looking forward to bringing the world of his gangster drama “Mumbai Saga” alive on screen, and it is his most ambitious film.

Trending

“After 25 years and 17 films, I had to give my audience something bigger and better. ‘Mumbai Saga’ is by far my most ambitious film which needed a visionary producer,” Gupta said in a statement.

“And I am grateful to Bhushan Kumar for putting his faith and might in it. It is one such story that needs to be said on screen,” he added.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Mumbai Saga Poster Out: This John Abraham-Emraan Hashmi Starrer Gets A Release Date! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum