Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gracing the finale of Perfect Bride

Views: 2126  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-07-2009, 05:53 PM

Default Gracing the finale of Perfect Bride

Miss News Queen, Rakhi Sawant will soon be spotted in Star Plus’s Perfect Bride. She will be coming in as a guest judge on the finale.

Wiki source tells us, “She will be seen gracing the Grand Finale of Perfect Bride next week, and will be performing too. She will give some guidelines for the two brides, Rumpa Roy and Priyanka Sharma and the show will have a mix of both, good moments and sad moments that they will share with Rakhi.”

We spoke to Rakhi Sawant who said, “Yes, I will be there in the finale of Perfect Bride and it’s a nice show. I am going to perform in the finale also so just look out for the finale. I like both Rumpa and Priyanka and I hope the best will win the Perfect Bride title.”

This TV actress was last seen with her ex-fiancé Elesh in Pati,Patni Aur Woh. She is now looking forward for the finale and also her forthcoming music album with Ishq Bector.

Tags
celebrity, perfect bride, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->