Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mika on Music ka Mahamuqabla

Views: 1818  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-03-2009, 05:36 PM

Default Mika on Music ka Mahamuqabla

Singer –composer Mika Singh is ready to debut in a musical reality show Music Ka Mahamuqabla ,though not as a hard core judge but as a captain of his team. Mika spoke to us in details about his first ever music show on TV.

Mika was recently seen in Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao and soon bagged this show.” Jungle se nikal ke main insano ki duniya main aaya hoon, and I got this show, this is a good show about all established singers, who have already proved themselves and created their space in the industry, so it would be great to compete with them. For the first time so many big singers are coming together on one platform through this show.”

Mika always wanted to become a judge but was waiting for the right show.” I wanted to judge such a show where there would be talented singers and performers; because it is necessary for me that a singer should also be a good performer. They should not only sing but do little big jig and enjoy it too .I am a good dancer and I will teach my team mates too, it is essential for live performances and stage shows. On the stage if we will only stand and sing then the audience gets bored. Little bit steps also helped to increase your performance level. There are very few people who can do this.”

The singer admits that he enjoys singing on stage,” Recording is also good as when you give one hit song, you get tons of offers for live shows. But I prefer live shows.” He further confesses that there are lots of music reality shows on TV, but their concepts are different from each other and that is the reason why people watch it.

There is only one female singer in the judge’s panel,” We are paanch pandav and she is draupadi, jokes apart but I think she is very talented and that is the reason she is here. Waise hi duniya main hi ladkiyon ki kami hai toh kya kare.” he smiles and says.

Mika says that concept of this show is hatke and explains,” Captains are going to compete with each other, if the situation will be like that and then everyone will have to choose between that who is the best .It is going to be live and winners will be decided by the studio audience voting. I do have experience of live performances but you never know.”

Mika likes to do one show in a year and that too something different on television.” If I will do Bigg Boss tomorrow then you will ask why am I doing it but the fact is that I will do that for the first time. I got an offer for Swayamwar too but I did not do it, because I wanted to try something new.”

Jungle has taught him many things.” First of all, I learnt how to live life without luxuries like Air Condition, not so good food to eat, we would get only rice and soybean without salt. It was like an experiment for me, I just wanted to see whether I will be able to survive like that and I did it.”

Controversies never leave Mika alone ,”I purposely do not do anything and so far in my career there is only one controversy which took place three years back (Rakhi Sawant’s allegation on him about forcibly kissing her) and people are still discussing about it.”

Mika considers everyone in this show as tough competitors, as all of them are poles apart from each other and have their own charm

Tags
music ka maha mukabla, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->