Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fans pet names for TV jodis

Views: 5155  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Default Fans pet names for TV jodis

Pet names are a way of showing our affection towards those whom we love. Fans of TV jodis have used their creativity to come up with pet names by connecting their character names together. We list some popular TV couples names and ask the actors about their take on the nick names given to them by their fans.

Pratigya and Krishna - Kriya

Fans of the lead couple who star in the number one show on STAR Plus Pratigya have named Pratigya (Pooja Gor) and Krishna (Arhaan Bahl) - Kriya. Pratigya aka Pooja Gor says “Kriya is really cute and I love the name. I keep visiting entertainment sites where I see other jodi names that are really unappealing and they turn me off. Thankfully the name given to Pratigya and Krishna is very cute.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Shantanu and Khanak - Shanak

Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar) of Rang Badalti Odhani have been given the cute pet name Shanak by their fans. “Shanak is sweet. It’s nice that our fans are so creative and took out time to comeup with this name. So yes it’s cool” says Karan Tacker.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Administrator

Suhana and Ishaan - Sushaan

Fans of Sasural Genda Phool on STAR Plus have kept the pet name of Suhana ( Ragini Khanna) and Ishaan (Jay Soni)- Sushaan. Jay Soni - " I am glad that people like me and Suhana onscreen and they have started giving us name. I like when they call us Sushaan, Ishu or Suhana-Ishaan or Mr.&Mrs.Kashyap because we have achieved a success. You know when we started working everyone was worried about whether the jodi will work or not and today everyone like us onscreen."
Old 09-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Siddhanth and Riddhima - Sidma

Dill Mill Gayye the popular medical drama on STAR One has Siddhanth (Karan Wahi) and Riddhima (Jennifer Wingett) named Sidma by viewers of the show. Karan Wahi seems amused by the name and says “ I think its become a trend to mix the name of a couple. However it shows that people love us. I have heard of many names like Sidma,JeRan and others”.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Amrit and Bebo - AmbO

The protagonists of Sabki Laadli Bebo on STAR Plus Amrit (Anuj Sachdev) and Bebo (Shivshakti Sachdev) have been given the name Ambo. Anuj says “I would love to thank my fans for giving me and Bebo this name. It shows that people love you. Such names are given to people who are loved and whom they find hot and yes I have read about our pet name Ambo before”.

Tags
tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->