Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

What is there to marry Monika Bedi: Rahul Mahajan

Views: 1836  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 01:57 PM
Television

Default What is there to marry Monika Bedi: Rahul Mahajan

Rahul Mahajan, son of deceased BJP leader Pramod Mahajan, will not marry actor Monica Bedi after all. Both Rahul and Monica were participants of the house.

After leaving the show on Tuesday, Rahul said he does not intend to marry actor Monica Bedi. "She is a dear friend and I will always stand by her. I am not marrying her. I want people to treat her with respect," he said.

Adding that he was yet to come out of his divorce, he said that Monica has also been through a lot. "I will always be there for her."

Rahul intends to cash in on his newfound fame by campaigning for his sister Poonam, who will be contesting the upcoming polls as a BJP candidate. "I will be her mascot and do everything possible to help her in the campaign."

Asked if he harbours any political ambitions, he said, "I will definitely join politics but for now I want to concentrate on my production house. I already have a lot of acting offers and will take them up."

Rahul says Big Boss has helped him clean his tarnished image. He defended his 'flirtatious' behaviour on the show, "My Krishna image went a bit too far on the show. Whatever I did on the show was for fun."

Asked if his actions inside Big Boss's house would prevent people from taking him seriously, he said, "If people saw a childish and flirtatious Rahul, they also got to see a mature man who decided to walk out after taking responsibility for breaking a rule on the show. All I can say is love me or hate me but no one can ignore me now."

According to sources, incarcerated gangster Abu Salem has said that he does not approve of Monica's proximity to Rahul after he was told that the aspiring actor-politician proposed to Monica on the show. Rahul played safe and said, "I really cannot comment but will react after I read what has been said. Besides, Monica is a dear friend and I will continue to be by her side."

Rahul, considered to be the TRP driver of the show, was unceremoniously thrown out of the show for breaking a rule after he and other inmates of Big Boss ran away from the house.

Rahul alleges, "There was no food in the house, so we ran away. It was not anger but hunger that forced us to take the step. We would've had food and come back. In fact, we had even pleaded to Big Boss to give us food but our request was turned down."

It was alleged that Rahul decided to leave the house as he was missing the girls who had already been evicted from the show. He laughed and said, "My Krishna image has been taken a bit too seriously by people."

After being reprimanded for breaking the rule, the rest of the inmates backtracked. Rahul said, "I took responsibility because the prize money is not important to me. I had only participated to clear my name."

So, who is Rahul rooting for? "Ashutosh. While I was walking out of the house, Raja came and told me to vote for Ashutosh as he needs the money and we will all vote for him to win the game."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->