Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suhani: I didn't expect it

Views: 2038  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Award Winner

Default Suhani: I didn't expect it

This week, STAR One’s Cadbury Gems India's Magic Star saw the elimination of Suhani Shah from Vasanth’s Dragons. Her oust was a shock to her and her teammates.

We spoke to Suhani about her experience in the show, as well as her interaction with world-renowned illusionist Franz Harary.
“I never expected to get eliminated. It’s come as bit of a shock to me. However, the show must go on and I believe that something better is in store for me.

I was criticised by Franz Harary for incorporating the dance act in my performance. He cut my marks for that stunt. However, when my name was announced, I was blank for a minute. But it is a reality show and someone has to go. This time it was me,” she said.

On her journey on the show, Suhani said that it was a wonderful experience and she learned a lot as a performer and a magician.

“I would like to thank the judges, my teammates and the audience for the support they have given me on and off screen. It was a great experience to learn from Franz Harary. It was a wonderful experience performing magic in front of him,” she added.

She remembers one moment with Jackie Shroff that she treasures as one of her favourite memories on the show. “He is such a lovely person and would be encouraging to all of us. He would watch us perform like an audience member,” she stated.

On asking her what she took back home from the show, she said that she learned some new tricks and got some very good tips from the judges. “Jaggu Dada also told me to do my best in everything I did,” she informed as she signed off diplomatically saying that the best magician should win the show finally!

With one more contestant out of the reckoning, the battle to become India’s Magic Star has intensified. What kind of tricks will the magicians have up their sleeve this week? More importantly, will Harary be impressed with the tricks showcased? Will the participants be ready to tackle criticism well? To know this and more, tune in to India’s Magic Star this weekend at 8 pm on STAR One.

Tags
india’s magic star, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->