Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bigg Boss 3 Winner - Full Details + Spl.Photos

Views: 20849  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 PM

Thumbs up Bigg Boss 3 Winner - Full Details + Spl.Photos

And the winner of Bigg Boss 3 is Vindu Dara Singh. The 84-day competition finally came to an end with Vindu beating Poonam Dhillon and Pravesh Rana in a keenly-contested and controversy-ridden show. The third edition was already a much-hyped affair what with Amitabh Bachchan deciding it to make it as his return-to-TV-after-four-years-vehicle.

Poonam Dhillon, Pravesh Rana and Vindu Dara Singh beat 11 others to stay till the finale which was attended by the earlier evictees.

In the last few days of the show, it had taken quite a few twists and turns what with Bakhtiyar Iraani giving it all up for 10 lakhs and Pravesh Rana throwing food into the swimming pool to teach the two veterans – Poonam and Vindu – a lesson “they will not forget”.

Vindu’s was quite a journey what with him being nominated for the most number of times and still coming out unscathed while Poonam was nominated only on a couple of occasions. Pravesh who joined the show mid-way, about a month later was not welcomed initially into the House except for Claudia Ciesla who not only got closer to him but also nominated him straight into the finals. From then on, it’s been the old horses versus the young studs. Vindu and Poonam battling it out against Aditi Govitrikar, Pravesh and Bakhtiyar. And after Aditi’s and Bakhtiyar’s quick departures, it was left to Pravesh to hold on to his senses (which he lost in the last couple of days) and his position.

Ultimately the person who took home one crore, the Bigg Boss trophy and a brand new car is Vindu , winner of Bigg Boss season 3,

Vindu’s victory proved that viewers loved him for what he was, not to forget the immense goodwill his father Dara Singh had earned within the industry and outside.

Pravesh is first runner-up

Poonam Dhillon is second runner-up

Note: Earlier Post was leading in votes, now Vindu is won the Season finale.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-24-2009, 07:07 PM

Old 12-26-2009, 05:08 PM

Default Dara Singh thinks Bigg Boss is scripted

Vindu Dara Singh won the third season of popular TV reality show "Bigg Boss 3" and walked away with prize money of Rs 1 crore.
27 Dec, 2009

Vindoo Dara’s Singh father does not pay much attention to his son Vindoo’s antics in the Bigg Boss house saying that he has to act to be inside….

Bigg Boss finalist Vindoo Dara Singh's famous wrestler father Dara Singh seems to be of the opinion that the above COLORS reality show is scripted. Though he did not say so openly, his words such as "you have to act" when asked to explain Vindoo's rude behavior towards Sherlyn Chopra, clearly indicates the above line of thinking.

Vindoo's Russian model wife, Dina went on record to say that her father-in-law indeed thought that the drama in the Lonavala house is pre-written. Dara Singh further said that "Big Boss contestants have to play the game, otherwise why will the audience tune day in and day out".

He also rejected the allegations that Vindoo is a big schemer. "Everybody out there wants to survive by eliminating others, so why single my son out? Rather he is an emotional fool who speaks his mind while others smartly ***** at the back". On the question as to why Vindoo talks to himself, Dara Singh said "The different atmosphere of the house is making him do such things! One major reason for his emotional outbursts could be that he has to lie", said he.

Dara Singh again returns to the scripting argument with his "acting" refrain when questioned about Vindoo trying to threaten other contestants." My son is a very simple man who will not harm anyone in real life". He laughed out at Pravesh's charges that Vindoo has a people voting en block for him. " Everybody has come here to make money and not blow it".

In closing Dara Singh accepted that "If Vindoo does win, it will greatly help his acting career. Even if he does not win, the fact that he has reached so far, shows that the public loves him". Apart from Vindoo, he thinks that only Poonam has a chance to win the prize booty of Rs 1 crore. "Pravesh is the weak link, who further harmed his chances by becoming a villain with his food throwing stunt. Did he himself not say that he just wants to harm the winning interests of the above two finalists?", quips The elderly Singh. Dina was more open about her dislike of Pravesh, by saying, " He should not win!, period".

Well, whatever it is, Vindoo Dara Singh stands tall as the favorite to win the final!!
Old 12-26-2009, 06:07 PM

An ecstatic Vindu was accompanied by his wife, Dina Umarova and child on stage as he beamed with the trophy and suitcase filled with the prize money in hand.

Vindoo Dara Singh
, the son of popular wrestler Dara Singh has made a name for himself with Bigg Boss 3, and has been selected by 'Desh' as the worthy winner this season!!

For the uninitiated, Vindoo had been named as the 'Villain' of the house by most of the contestants, but his smart play and the way in which he has spoken his mind throughout the eighty plus days stay in the house has made him the clear winner!!

Poonam Dhillon who was the only Woman left in the race lost the battle first, as she was eliminated by Bigg Boss inside the house. With this, remained Vindoo Dara Singh and Pravesh Rana as contenders for winning the 1 crore booty.

Vindoo who has been saying from Day One of the contest, that 'Desh ka Aadesh' is with him, emerged as winner and took from the host Mr. Amitabh Bachchan the prize money of 1 crore, and also the Chevrolet Cruze car.

The Season Finale saw some scintillating performances coming from Rohit Verma, Kamal Rashid Khan, Vinod Kambli, Claudia Ciesla, Sherlyn Chopra, Raju Srivastav, Shamita Shetty, Aditi Govitrikar, Tanaaz Irani etc.. All the other contestants Bhaktyaar Irani, Jaya Sawant, Ismail Durbar were present in the Season Finale.

Wiki congratulates the winner, Vindoo Dara Singh
Old 12-27-2009, 05:41 PM

Thumbs up Finale Spl. Photos of Bigg Boss 3

Vindu Dara Singh receives the award and the prize money of Rs 1 crore from Amitabh Bachchan, as other contestants watch after he was declared the winner of the show 'Big Boss 3' on its finale.

Vindu Dara Singh's interview after winning Bigg Boss 3

Vindu Dara Singh shared his experience in Bigg Boss' House with Times of India.

You’ve watched him take digs at his fellow contestants. You’ve also seen him cry like a baby over not-so-crucial issues. But despite topping the list of must-not-win-Bigg Boss contestants, Vindu Dara Singh has had the last laugh. Besides winning Bigg Boss 3, Vindu also took home a car for being the most stylist contestant, much to the disappointment of most of the housemates. Vindu, on his ups and downs in the house:

‘I’m the best, so is Poonamji’: Confident of his win since day 1, Vindu begins the interview with a question? “Didn’t you think I’d make it?” and replies, “Everybody has been reiterating the same point – my win is expected. In fact, the moment Poonamji’s name was declared for the third position, I knew I was the winner.” Vindu sounded moved by Poonam not being able to bag the award. “ Poonamji came across as the most mature person in the show. Unhone kisi ke saath durvyavhaar nahin kiya. Shayad unka sahi attitude hi unke liye galat ho gaya. Mujhe kaafi bura lag raha hai doosron ke liye jinhe kuch nahin mila bas samajh nahin ata ki kya karoon unke liye .” Did he expect her to win? “Yes, because these shows cater largely to female audience. So getting their votes wouldn’t have been a task,” he replies.

Pravesh Rana, a Bigg loser? Naah! Remember the verbal spat, which the utterance of word aukaat created between Vindu and Pravesh? Vindu feels Pravesh got what he deserved. “I don’t feel for him. Jeetne ki uski aukaat nahi thi ,” he says. Vindu is, however, convinced about the change in Pravesh’s life. “He’s changed ever since he realised how wrong he was in throwing the food items in the pool. My wife and brother are not wiling to accept this, nobody is, to be honest. But I know he has changed. Iss show se woh ek saaf dilwala banke nikla hai.”

At your service, ma’am: Of all the household chores - cleaning, doing dishes, cooking - Vindu says he washed the maximum utensils. “Maine bahut kaam kiya hai . I happy that the stay also helped me learn how to cook daal and aloo gobhi and prepare dough,” reveals Vindu.

‘Amitji was like God’: What made him cry so much on the show? “The last time, before joining this show, I cried was when I watched the flick Kuch Kuch Hot Hai . But the emotional breakdown in the show was an offshoot of not being able to find trustworthy people. I couldn’t trust anybody. To me Amitji was like God. That’s why I would cry while speaking to him,” he says. And now, that he out of the confines of the house, all that Vindu is looking forward to is a table tennis match with actor Danny. Hope, he wins that too!

Tags
bigg boss 3, colors, relaity show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->