Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ultimate Big Brother: Chantelle breaks down (again) over divorce from Preston

Views: 2568  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-06-2010, 05:35 AM

Default Ultimate Big Brother: Chantelle breaks down (again) over divorce from Preston

Big Brother invited Series 9 contestant Rex Newmark to return to play the 'devil' in charge of the task room.Each housemate had to stay silent during their individual tasks while being placed in uncomfortable situations. After years of denial, Chantelle Houghton admitted she's been forced to come to terms with her feelings over her failed marriage to Samuel Preston.

But after already ending up crying in his arms on what would have been their fourth wedding anniversary last week, the model ended up sobbing again over their divorce three years ago. The 26-year-old lost her cool as she and Preston, 25, were guests on a mock chat show hosted by Vanessa Feltz for a task set by Big Brother.

Emotional: Chantelle Houghton starts crying as she and ex-husband Samuel Preston are quizzed over their marriage on a spoof chat show

Welling up: Chantelle has admitted she will always love Preston, despite conceding 'he has moved on'

Vanessa kicked off the interview, entitled 'We found love on a reality show' by asking if either of them planned to find love when they starred on Celebrity Big Brother in 2006. Preston - who had a girlfriend Camille at the time - said 'it was the last thing' he expected. Preston said: 'It didn't really hit us until after we came out did it?' When Vanessa pointed out how well they get on now, she can't believe they got divorced.

Brief encounter: Vanessa Feltz cut the interview short after Chantelle broke down

Preston said: 'I think we're just happy...' before realising Chantelle was getting emotional. 'Are you alright?'
After Chantelle broke down, Vanessa reassured her: 'You mustn't cry on a pretend show, you really mustn't. We're only joking, we're only joking.'

More...

• Ultimate Big Brother: Chantelle fears for ex-husband Preston as he 'wrestles in silence' task
  • Ultimate Big Brother: Makosi and Nadia evicted as Vanessa Feltz enters as Victor's 'bride'

Ever the professional, Vanessa said: 'Shall we take a little break? Shall we wrap up this interview.'
After Vanessa cut to a break, the former couple walked off the stage and sat hugging each other in the 'audience'.

Comfort: Chantelle hugs her ex after apologising to housemates for messing up the task

A sobbing Chantelle apologised: 'I'm sorry everyone. Have I ruined it?' Being the perfect runner, Michelle Bass got a tissue and a glass of water for Chantelle. A worried Vanessa said she hoped she hadn't offended Chantelle, who insisted she hadn't.

On the sofa: Ulrika complained her fame meant everyone knew about her private life

Vanessa explained: 'I was asking silly questions which I thought would be a joke.' For the task, Victor Ebuwa had to produce a chat show with Feltz as the host. The crew included Brian Dowling as a floor manager with Ulrika Jonsson, Nikki Grahame and Nick Bateman as guests. To Ulrika's interview, the segment was named 'the price of fame'.

Nasty or nice? Floor manager Brian puts a lie detector hat on 'Nasty' Nick

Ulrika said wannabe celebrities should be aware that one of the price of fame is 'when I walk up the high street everyone around me knows exactly what is going on in my bedroom'. Ulrika made a pop at Vanessa by saying 'as you know, you've just celebrated 60 years in showbiz'. After Vanessa mentioned Ulrika's breasts, the Swedes insisted 'mine are my own'.
Nick relived his original Big Brother experience on the segment 'nasty or nice?'.

Just grow up: Nikki Grahame discussed her infamous temper for the 'I'm a grown woman, why can't I stop throwing tantrums' segment

He conceded it was better to have a nickname rather than no nickname, even if it meant he would always be known as 'Nasty Nick'. He then agreed to undergo a lie detector test to prove if he really was nice... with Vanessa coming to the conclusion he was 'vile'. Vanessa's first guest was Nikki Grahame, who had to explain why 'I'm a grown woman, why can't I stop throwing tantrums'.

Rock chick: Ulrika was allowed to attend the punk party after successfully eating wasabi and lard ice cream in the silence task

Not a good look: Brian wore a blonde wig (left) while Vanessa opted for a dark wig

The 28-year-old said she just threw tantrums 'internally' and was embarrassed when Vanessa asked her to recreate her 'who is she?' tantrum from Big Brother 7. The housemates chat show came after the day after they were given a punk rock-themed party to celebrate passing their silent task.

Preston had to wrestle a professional named Havoc while Brian had to find a needle in a stack of needles.

Unhappy: Preston doesn't look impressed with his glam rock getup

Tags
big brother

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->