Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29558  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Award Winner

The Guns of Navarone (1961): Directed by J. Lee Thompson. Starring: Gregory Peck, David Niven, Anthony Quinn, Anthony Quayle, Stanley Baker. Memorable Quote: "Now just a minute! If we're going to get this job done she has got to be ****ed! And we all know how keen you are about getting the job done! Now I can't speak for the others but I've never ****ed a woman, traitor or not, and I'm finicky! So why don't you do it? Let us off for once! Go on, be a pal, be a father to your men! Climb down off that cross of yours, close your eyes, think of England, and pull the trigger! What do you say, Sir?" (Corporal Miller)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:36 AM
Award Winner

b>Ben-Hur (1959): Directed by William Wyler. Starring: Charlton Heston, Jack Hawkins, Haya Harareet, Stephen Boyd, Hugh Griffith. Memorable Quote: "No! I warn you! Rome is an affront to God! Rome is strangling my people and my country, the whole Earth! But not forever. I tell you the day Rome falls there will be a shout of freedom such as the world has never heard before!" (Judah Ben-Hur)
Award Winner

Seven Samurai (Shichinin no Samurai) (1954): Directed by Akira Kurosawa. Starring: Takashi Shimura, Toshiro- Mifune. Memorable Quote: "What's the use of worrying about your beard when your head's about to be taken?" (Gisaku)
Award Winner

The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938): Directed by Michael Curtiz. Starring: Errol Flynn, Olivia de Havilland, Basil Rathbone, Claude Rains. Memorable Quote: "Ho, varlets, bring Sir Robin food! Such insolence must support a healthy appetite!" (Prince John)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum