Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos/Contestants/Participants: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2010

Views: 8411  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-23-2010, 06:35 AM

Default Photos/Videos/Contestants/Participants: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2010

Photos/Videos/Contestants/Participants: I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! 2010
I'm A Celebrity 2010: Contestants revealed

The celebrities taking part in this year's I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! has officially been revealed.

Aggro Santos

Aggro Santos - Who? It's Aggro Santos! Brazilian-born rapper Santos has had a number 5 single in the UK with Candy - which featured vocals from ex-*****cat Doll Kimberly Wyatt. He also toured with Britain's Got Talent winners Diversity.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:37 AM

Alison Hammond (Pic: Birmingham Post and Mail)

Alison Hammond - Big Brother 3 contestant Hammond has built a successful presenting career since leaving the BB house in 2002. With regular spots on This Morning, this is just her audience. A possible winner.

Old 11-23-2010, 06:37 AM

Britt

Ekland

Britt Ekland - Former Bond girl and pantomime mainstay Ms Ekland hasn't made a film in 20 years, but still has star power thanks to her role as an It-girl in the 70s.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:38 AM

Dom Joly

Dom Joly - Lebanese-born journalist and comedian, Joly's humour could see him making waves as a contestant on I'm A Celebrity, though he could end up 'doing a (Jack) Dee' - the grumpy comedian didn't find much happiness in the Big Brother house and Joly could be faced with a similar situation.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:40 AM

Queen of the Jungle: Kayla Collins is set to take part in I'm A Celebrity 2010

Kayla Collins - Former Playboy playmate and, despite being relatively unknown in the UK, has a good chance of winning the show, according to her closest pals. Fills in the customary 'eye-candy' role.

Tags
i'm a celebrity get me out of here 2010, participants, photos, tvstars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->