Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nikhil Chinappa named in *** controversy

Views: 3173  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-29-2009, 02:27 PM

Default Nikhil Chinappa named in *** controversy

The Splitsvilla controversy continues to brew with a contestant now claiming that the show’s host Nikhil Chinappa was one of the people who demanded ***ual favours from the participants.

After the second season ended a month ago, some of the contestants claimed that the show’s crew members had engaged in ***ual acts with other contestants.

Eliminated early on, contestants Varun Jhamb and Nalini Negi alleged that ‘some crew members, including the director, had slept in the same room as top contender Joanna Magee, and others engaged in ***ual favours, especially towards the end’. Another contestant, Swagata G Shah, told a tabloid that the contestants had to perform ***ual favours for crew members, including Nikhil Chinappa.

In response, Nikhil Chinappa said, ‘I don’t want to comment on it. The channel will come out with an official statement soon. After all, it’s about the channel’s image and mine.’ Rajiv Laxman (creative director of the show) said: ‘I firmly disagree with these allegations. We have strict rules that prevent the mingling of the crew with the cast. Swagata was the first contestant to be eliminated and didn’t even spend a night at the villa. She doesn’t have any inkling of the way things work there’.

Tags
celebrity, mtv, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->