Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shalini Kapoor getting ready for motherhood

Views: 2006  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Award Winner

Default Shalini Kapoor getting ready for motherhood

Television actress Shalini Kapoor, who did shows like Jai Durga Maa,Saat Phere and now seen in STAR One’s Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi as Geet’s mother, is on maternal leave as she is four month pregnant.

More on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

Her due date is in February. We spoke to Shalini Kapoor, “It is completely a different feeling and I am really enjoying this new phase of my life. My husband is taking care of me as he is telling the cook to prepare nutritious food. I am doing regular checkups and my doctor has given some exercises during the time of pregnancy.

Further she told us that, “My sister Malini is so happy that first time she will be maasi ,so she is pampering me a lot.”

About the diet she said, “I am having healthy food prescribed by doctors and also my in-laws are taking care of my diet. Calcium and iron intake have increased, as these are required for the growth and development of bones as well as tooth buds of the growing foetus. Apart from diet there are some exercises which I am doing.”

When we asked her if she was taking a break, she said,“No my doctor has told me to work up to seven months and so I will be doing ads and recently I have given pilot shot for some two new shows and so let’s see.”

Tags
celebs, shalini kapoor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->