Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suhana threatens to leave the house

Views: 2109  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Award Winner

Default Suhana threatens to leave the house

Suhana will get the shock of her life in the coming episodes of STAR Plus’ Sasural Genda Phool. Firstly, she will be slapped by Radha bua and the next morning she will wake up to read the news of dadaji’s demise.

Suhana, who plans to surprise everyone by celebrating Deepak’s (Radha bua’s son) birthday gets the shock of her life when Radha bua ends up slapping her. As a result of which she decides to leave the house, the next day. Informs a source, “Suhana is wondering about the reason behind the cold response to Deepak by the family. It’s his birthday and she will make the arrangements to celebrate Deepak’s birthday without keeping anyone in the loop. Later in the day, the family gathers to be surprised by Suhana’s plans. She will make Deepak cut the cake and ask him to offer a piece to his mother. Radha, however refuses to eat the piece of cake and throws it away. Suhana then grabs her hand and asks her for the reason. Troubled by her incessant queries Radha bua ends up slapping her.”

“Suhana then decides to leave the house but Alok tries to pacify her. Adamant on her decision to leave the house, Alok advises her to leave but in the morning as its too late in the day. The story then takes a comic turn when she says that she isn’t sure if she will be able to wake up early morning so she will leave in the afternoon instead. But next morning, the Kashyap family gets flooded with calls expressing their concern over the loss of the family. Even Suhana’s father and sister visit Kashyap’s house to complain that the family didn’t even bother to inform them about the loss of the family. Suddenly dadaji will come out and Suhana’s father will be surprised to see him alive. He will then reveal that today’s newspaper has carried dadaji’s obituary”, adds our source.

When contacted, Radha bua says, “Suhana doesn’t know the reason behind me avoiding my son Deepak. She comes to know that it’s his birthday and brings a cake for him. She then asks him to feed me a piece of cake. Being uncomfortable about the whole idea, I try to move back but Suhana holds my face and forces me to eat it. I get so flustered with this, that I end up slapping her which leaves everyone shocked.”

Watch Sasural Genda Phool at 7:30 pm, Monday to Friday on STAR Plus.

Tags
sasural genda phool, star plus, suhana

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->