Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

2008's Hottest Men

Views: 5495  
Old 12-21-2008, 05:51 AM
Administrator

Default 2008's Hottest Men

2008's Hottest Men

In the spotlight or on the field, these heartthrobs are always scorching. But this year, they really turned up the heat. PEOPLE India makes up a list of the hottest men in town. We take a look. John Abraham
When he stepped out of the ocean, his taut, wet muscles gleaming in the sun, even girlfriend Bipasha Basu had to catch her breath. "She said to me, 'I've forgotten how attractive you are,'" recalls John, laughing at Bipasha's reaction to his stripping down for Dostana.
His appeal lies in more than just his bubble **** -- it's refreshing to know that although he spends an hour a day at the gym, the actor is not all about his looks. "Contrary to popular perception, I'm not narcissistic. I don't like looking in the mirror and I get very embarrassed when women compliment me," he says.
He is, however, happy with the attention while it lasts. "I'm not afraid of growing old and getting wrinkles. I want to age gracefully, like George Clooney or Brad Pitt."
***iest Asset: "My back."
Romance Is: "I don't have a set idea of romance. I think most of us today just fantasise about it. But our lifestyles don't allow us to make those ideas real."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:53 AM
Administrator

SRK: The biggest star in the world

Shah Rukh Khan The sight of him playing the bespectacled babu, ****ering his own toast, is one fans might find hard to swallow. Especially after he's stripped down to his six pack and thrust himself into their hearts with last year's charttopper Dard-e-Disco. It's precisely this quality that makes Shah Rukh Khan the man. Geek or god, he'll always score.
He might have lost a co-star friend and cricket match along the way, but nothing really takes away from his aura.
As Karan Johar puts it, "Over three billion people across the world know Shah Rukh and 2.7 billion people know Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. By virtue of these statistics, it makes SRK the biggest star in the world."
My Way: "If you have personal style, whatever you wear will look stylish."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:54 AM
Administrator

'My wit and humour are my ***iest qualities'

Vikram The actor is the chameleon of south Indian cinema -- slipping in and out of characters as diverse as Chittan, the gravedigger of Pithamagan, or the mentally-afflicted protagonist of Anniyan, Ambi.
But none of these disguises can mask his magnetic physicality. Vikram, who rose to stardom after a long 10-year struggle, is what they call 'the whole package'.
Shriya Saran, his co-star in the soon-to-bereleased Tamil film, Kandaswamy, can't stop gushing. "He is down-to-earth, well-spoken and confident." There's nothing ***ier than a man, who carries himself with such aplomb. The actor reveals in an interview to rediff.com that his resolve is the key. "The 10 of years of struggle was nothing. I felt a little low, that's all."
My Best Asset: "My wit and humour are my ***iest qualities."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:55 AM
Administrator

'I would like to be the 'most loved' in this country'

Aamir Khan He never runs with the pack. While his Bollywood brothers toned their size sixes, Aamir went two steps ahead to eight. Unveiling his 'mine is bigger' look in Bombay Times this October, the Ghajini star revealed he got there by working out three hours, every day, for 18 months.
"On days when I felt good, I would push myself," he said. "There was no time to think... because I'd be screaming in pain." He's also built a considerable reputation as a man who always has a plan.
From micro-managing nephew Imran's launch to his own directorial debut this year, he's come out on top.
Ghajini co-star Asin says, "He is so intelligent and analytical. People tend to be negative about his strive for perfection. But it's easy to work with him because he is a perfectionist."
He's Got Game: "I am competitive in that I would like to be the 'most loved' in this country. Is it an overwhelming emotion within me? It is not."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:55 AM
Administrator

'Mahi's **** is one of the ***iest things about him'

Mahendra Singh Dhoni With a T-20 World Cup in the bag, he's now showing the Aussies how it's done. His game isn't the only reason why the Indian captain is super hot right now.
"Mahi's **** is one of the ***iest things about him," says stylist Sapna Bhavnani, who tamed those trademark locks to give him a short, trendy look. "He's so shy about compliments that his only reaction is a quick smile and 'thanks'."
That boyish grin has taken many wickets, both off the field and on, but Mahendra Singh Dhoni is unruffled. Describing himself as "quiet, calm and cool" in an interview to Sportstar in December 2005, he said, "When I don't smile, I look quite intense."
Sports commentator Harsha Bhogle reveals, "He's instinctive; a gambler and that gives him an edge."
Famous Last Words: "I don't really like being in the news apart from the sports pages."

Tags
hotter, top 10, topper

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum