Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mandira Bedi sent a legal notice to Colors channel.

Views: 2122  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-24-2009, 02:55 PM

Default Mandira Bedi sent a legal notice to Colors channel.

Mandira Bedi was commendable in Khatron Ke Khiladi 2 by doing stunts. Recently at a Fear Factor level two press conference, she had to perform a stunt, which injured her ankle very badly.Now, after few weeks she has sent a legal notice to Colors channel.

She sent legal notice to the channel for ignoring her injury and she has told them to respond within seven days but the channel still needs time and so with this answer she is angry and quoted in print that, 'Six weeks later, do they still need more time?'

Further she gave an explanation about their surprise act at the press conference to the print, 'We were barefoot, because we weren't informed before hand that we were doing a stunt and didn’t have training shoes.” A doctor was present on the sets advised her to apply ice cubes on her badly swollen foot. She later on called up her husband and he told her to go for an x-ray. Nobody came from the Colors with her to the hospital. So in detail she spoke to the media that, “I left alone in the car as there wasn't an ambulance there. My X-ray confirmed a fracture. I informed the Colors team of it and my inability to come again. The next day, a newspaper reported that “Mandira twisted her ankle’ which was the official statement from the Colors people.'

Mandira is very angry with the Colors official and about the negligence she said in the print that, 'What if Akshay Kumar had hurt himself doing a stunt on the show because of lack of safety or medical negligence? Would the channel wash their hands off him?'

The channel responded in print, 'We are surprised on receiving this notice from Mandira and our lawyers are in the process of responding to the notice. The fact is that she voluntarily opted to do the jump and all due care was taken during all the rehearsals of the show, to ensure the safety of all the participants. It was unfortunate that she hurt herself during one of the rehearsal drills. In addition, we are ready to reimburse all her bills and so we are amazed by her strange behaviour.'

Tags
celebrity, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->