Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kamya Punjabi coming back to Dulhann

Views: 2475  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Sr.Member

Default Kamya Punjabi coming back to Dulhann

The buzz of Sindoora aka Kamya Punjabi coming back to Dulhann has been heard since long. We bring you the latest update on this as we talk to Kamya Punjabi.

“Talks are still going on, but nothing is fixed as yet. They want to bring me back as the TRP’s are dipping,” says Kamya.

So, what was the reason for your exit then? “Dulhann is my show and when the creatives decided to **** me, I said that is the best for the show and when I enter back, it will also be good. I know that if I come back it will be for the betterment of the show,” she adds.

Sindoora has been receiving weird comments from the loving audience of the show. “I was shocked to see that there are people who don’t want me to come back in the show. They hate me but I really don’t know why. The day when everything becomes fine with Amar and Vidya, the show will end as there will be no further track to excite audiences”, argues the actress.

“I want to convey the message that my character is as important as the two leads, for the show to go on. And off screen I, Sharad and Divyanka share a good rapport with each other. We are real good friends,” she verbalizes.

We called up Shyamashis Bhattacharya, Producer, Shakuntalam Telefilms who confirmed the comeback of Sindoora to the show. “She will be coming back, but not immediately. Currently we are focusing on the major twist and its repercussions. So watch out now, as the story line is getting back to its best phase”, quips the Producer.

Well, let us see if Sindoora’s comeback can bring back some spice to the show…

Tags
zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->