Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars First date!

Views: 1895  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Award Winner

Default TV Stars First date!

Abhishek Rawat:
I was in standard 10th and this girl was from the same class but different school. We went out for an ice-cream and yes that was my date. It was funny because I was stammering like a scared lamb. This girl couldn’t help but just laugh at me. I have always been a shy kid and it hasn’t change even after growing up. You won’t believe but my date was ultra confident.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Award Winner

Mahhi Vij:
My first date was when I was in class 9th and the guys was from the same class. We actually bunked school and went for a movie at PVR. All the time, I was scared what if we were caught bunking classes. It was absolute fun
Old 07-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Award Winner

Anuj Sachdev: It happened when I was in 8th standard and my date was in her 12th standard. Just too project myself as a dude, I borrowed my brother-in-law’s car even though I was under 18. It was funny because I was shivering and I was like a nervous wreck. I was trying to behave like this uber cool and confident dude but trust me I was sweating like a pig. On my way home, I tried to switch on the air conditioner of the car but to my bad luck it just didn’t agree to switch on. I had no clue how to get it working as it was not my car. At the end with no alternative, I had to reveal that it wasn’t my car. She kept laughing all the time on my stupidity
Old 07-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Award Winner

Ashita Dhawan: I went on my first date in my first year of college. All the boys were scared of approaching me because of my six feet tall brother who was overtly protective about me. My date pursued me since class 11th but I agreed to go out with him two years later. He took me for coffee in a hotel right in front of our college. The funniest part was I didn’t let him touch my hand or even hold it as I was really scared of my brother. We ended up splitting the bill and each one of us paid 12 Rs 50 paisa. It was a hilarious date for me.

Tags
celebs, date, news

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->