Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rashmi Desai to host Teen Ka Tadka

Views: 2227  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-19-2009, 06:22 PM

Default Rashmi Desai to host Teen Ka Tadka

Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran fame will be entering in Comedy Circus season 3 - Teen Ka Tadka not as a contestant but as a host only for one episode.

An Wiki source tells us, “Yes she will be anchoring but only one episode and that too will go on air after Tina Dutta's (Ichcha) exit. The main reason behind this is that both share cold vibes and so we plan to introduce her after Tina’s exit. Not only this, we want to see her capabilty to do comedy and after that episode Roshni Chopra will be joining us as she is a part of the show.”

Further,our source added, “Her entry will happen next week around 28th November and Tina and her jodi will be out of the show as they were unable to impress the judges this time.”

We spoke to Rashmi about this who said, “I will be anchoring only one episode on Teen Ka Tadka and will start shooting for this show sometime next week and I cant tell more as I m busy shooting for an important scene.”

Tags
host, reality show, sony, teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->