Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Joginder replaced in Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Views: 2198  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM

Default Joginder replaced in Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Nissar Khan replaces Tarun Anand in Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado...

Tarun Anand has been playing the role of Joginder to the 'T' for quite some time now in Colors and Shakuntalam Telefilms' Na Aana Is Desh Laado.

However, the news coming in from the sets of the show is that Tarun has been replaced now. And the actor stepping in to play the pivotal role is Nissar Khan.

A little birdie tells us, "Tarun Anand's contract was to get renewed, but that did not happen for certain reasons. The production house later decided to let off the actor and get another actor in".

When contacted, Tarun Anand confirmed the news and said, "Yes I have quit Laado. I have been a part of the show for three years, and wanted a hike in pay. My contract had to be renewed, but things did not work out. Above all, the character had got stagnant, so moving on was a better option".

Nissar Khan confirmed his inclusion in the show,"Yes, I will be playing Joginder from now on. I have already started my shoot".

As reported by TellyBuzz, Chanda will poison Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) and she will have to be rushed to the hospital. At home, there will be more drama when Chanda tries to commit suicide. This is when Nissar will enter the show.

Tags
na aana is desh laado

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->