Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Madhurima Tuli to enter Rang Badalti Odhani...

Views: 1934  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-20-2011, 03:37 PM

Default Madhurima Tuli to enter Rang Badalti Odhani...

Madhurima Tuli will enter as Khanak's roommate in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani...

After getting back to its original track, Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One has recently seen various new faces. Following Karan Godwan and Bhavana Balsawer, its Madhurima Tuli to be introduced next in the show.

A little birdie from the sets informs, "Madhurima Tuli, last seen in a cameo role in Zee TV's Jhansi Ki Rani, has started her shoot yesterday and her entry is expected to be on air in tonight's episode. She will be essaying Kushi who is basically an aspiring model hailing from a small town. She will be the roommate of Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar). In spite of having lots of sorrows attached to her family background she never expresses her grief."

"Adi (Karan Godwan) and Kushi will get well along with each other as they share a similar bonding with each other. No boy would dare to mess with her personality as she is a tom boy, chirpy and happy go lucky person "adds source.

We contacted Madhurima and she confirmed, "Yes, after Shree I am back now with Rang Badalti Odhani as I don't consider my cameo in Jhansi Ki Rani as a proper work. My character of Khushi is long running I guess. Hope audience likes it."

Guess the old flavour of the show is all set to see more happening elements with new entries...

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->