Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'I love to look at myself in the mirror' - Hunar Ali

Views: 2751  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Award Winner

Default 'I love to look at myself in the mirror' - Hunar Ali

Hunar Ali faces ' Rapid Fires really well...

One currently running advertisement that you like: I like my Rakhi brother Raj Singh Arora's ad. He looks really cute in that Samsung and the one for the bike.

Anything that you love to collect: I always love to collect sandals. I have a habit of buying matching clothes for my sandals.

One invention you are waiting for: I usually get late in reaching the sets. So I want something that will directly take me from my house to the set, without having to bother about the roads, and traffic.

A personality who you think is real: I can't guess that.

Most weird request from any fan: There are many weird things that have happened; I can't even tell that.

Cutest small car according to you: My cute little pink ZEN Estlo.

Any habit of yours that you are trying to avoid: I have a habit of looking into the mirror, to see how I look. My cast and crew tease me for this; so I desperately want to change this.

You love to spend money on: Oh, I love to buy clothes.

Which genre of movie do you actually prefer to watch: Comedy and love stories.

Your favorite section in newspaper: I love reading Celebrity Interviews; I love to read how they answer their questions.

Be honest and tell us one thing that you preach but don't practice: I always advice people not to bother about what others have to say about you. But I always end up thinking about what people will say regarding my look, my dress etc.

Tags
hunar ali, telly buzz

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->