Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Karanvir Bohra Criticizes US President Donald Trump’s Retaliating Statement About PM

Views: 752  
Old 04-08-2020, 02:29 PM

Default Karanvir Bohra Criticizes US President Donald Trump’s Retaliating Statement About PM

TV actor Karanvir Bohra who is a popular face of hindi television is known for speaking his mind. The actor often can be seen taking a stand for what is right and never thinks twice before sharing his views on socio-political issues. Recently, the actor shared a video on Twitter wherein he can be seen criticizing American President Donald Trump for his retaliating statement about Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

The actor wrote in his post: ‘Respected @realDonaldTrump we as a nation didn’t appreciate the baseless threat you gave is as a country and to our honourable Prime Minister Mr @narendramodi plss listen to the video on feelings. And hoping I’ve put my point across. #JaiHind’

Karanvir Bohra Criticizes US President Donald Trump’s Retaliating Statement About PM ModiHave a look :
Respected @realDonaldTrump we as a nation didnt appreciate the baseless threat you gave is as a country and to our honourable Prime Minister Mr @narendramodi plss listen to the video on feelings.
And hoping I've put my point across. #JaiHind pic.twitter.com/yev7m1Hrjz

— Karanvir Bohra (@KVBohra) April 7, 2020

Trending

In his video, Karanvir strongly criticized Donald Trump’s recent statement of retaliation against PM Narendra Modi over the supply of Hydroxychloroquine to treat novel coronavirus patients. For the uninitiated, the President threatened retaliation if India did not clear the exports of the drugs to the U.S. His statement left everyone fumed and netizens were outraged. Clearly, it did not go down too well with actor Karanvir Bohra too, who always stays aware of the socio-political happenings across the country.

What are your views on Karanvir Bohra’s video? Let us know in the comments section below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Karanvir Bohra Criticizes US President Donald Trump’s Retaliating Statement About PM Modi appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum