Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shubha Mudgal, Vishal-Shekhar to judge Mummy Ka Superstar

Views: 1935  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Sr.Member

Default Shubha Mudgal, Vishal-Shekhar to judge Mummy Ka Superstar

Tellychakkar had earlier reported about the new music based reality show Voice of India Mummy Ka Superstar that is set to make its way on Star Plus. Well, we now uncover the lid completely.

According to our sources, “VOI Mummy Ka Superstar is slated to launch on 4 April and will air every Saturday and Sunday at 9.00 pm. Judging the show is songstress Shubha Mudgal. Giving her company is the music director duo of Vishal and Shekhar. As for the hosts, it’s the incorrigible Ali Asgar and a female actor.”

When contacted, Ali Asgar refused to comment.

Shekhar Ravijani of Vishal-Shekhar duo though confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I am doing the show along with Vishal and Shubha Mudgal. It’s a very unique show. I don’t want to reveal anything now. The show and its concept are very special to me. With mothers participanting along with their kids the show has become all the more interesting.”

The shooting of the same is expected to commence from 29 March.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->