Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Apoorva dons a dual avatar in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

Views: 1416  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-10-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Apoorva dons a dual avatar in Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

Sumeet Raghavan to appear as a Bai and Bhai to save the ladies in SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo

SAB TV's Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo has always brought something innovative to tickle the funny bones of the audience!! This time, it is the different avatars of Apoorva (Sumeet Raghavan) that is going to entice one and all..

Our source states, "With all the ladies of the family put behind bars, DhiruBhai Jhaveri (Tiku Talsania) and Apoorva try to help them by going to the police station in disguise. Even after Apoorva becomes an elderly lady and Jhaveri dons the avatar of her son, things do not fall in place and they do not succeed in getting the ladies out. This is when Apoorva disguises as a Bhai who will threaten the police".

We contacted Sumeet and he confirmed the buzz, "Yes, the audience will see me in two different avatars of a Bai and a Bhai along with Tikuji becoming my child. It was fun to do the diverse roles. The only problem I faced was while getting ready for the get-up of Bai (smiles)".

Well get ready to experience the roller coaster laughter ride as Apoorva dons new avatars!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->