Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos/Star Cast/Story: NDTV Imagine’s ‘Baba Aiso Varr Dhoondo’

Views: 33739  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2010, 04:11 AM

Old 11-13-2010, 04:12 AM

Old 04-05-2011, 06:13 PM

Default Tanvi Thakkar to woo Murli in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Tanvi who was last seen in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani will now play Gaushala's sister in the Imagine show..

Tanvi Thakkar who played the role of Maya in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani is now back in a new role!! She is now all set to woo Murli (Vikrant Massey) in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Jumka, played by Tanvi is the bubbly and exuberant sister of Gaushala (Ashita Dhawan). With Bharti (Juhi Aslam) and Murli parting ways, Gaushala schemes yet again, and brings her sister home. She wants Jumka to entice her devar Murli and pocket him. She wants to utilize the situation, and get Jumka married to Murli.

Our source states, "After all the drama that Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo witnessed in the last couple of weeks, Jumka's entry will provide some freshness. She is a very interesting character who is completely opposite to the stern and serious persona of Murli".

When contacted, Tanvi Thakkar confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am entering Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo. This is a very different kind of character and I am looking forward to playing it".

Ask her whether she would return in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, and she states, "Yes, there are chances of Maya getting back. The creative team is working towards it, and I have no clue".

Tanvi will start shooting very soon, and her entry is expected in the next couple of days..

Will Murli fall for Jumka?

Let's wait and watch..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM

Default Priya Bhatija returns with Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Priya Bhatija has been roped in to play an important cameo in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo..

Priya Bhatija Shah who was last seen in Basera will now enter Raakesh Paswan and Nikhil Sharma's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo on Imagine. The girl will be seen in a new avatar in a typical Rajasthani attire, clad in a sari, with a nose ring, bindi and maang ka tika.

After the entry of Tanvi Thakkar as Gaushala's sister, the show will see a couple getting introduced now.

Our source states, "Priya Bhatija and Amar Sharma of Balika Vadhu fame play a couple. Priya's role is that of Sudha, a simple married girl who might go on to play an integral role in Murli's (Vikrant Massey) life later on".

When contacted, Priya Bhatija confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I am playing the role of Sudha in Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo. Though I cannot reveal anything on my character, I can tell you that the role is very strong and challenging. I will be seen in a sari for the first time and I have been given a Rajashtani get-up".

Priya has started shoot from today, and her entry sequence is expected to air next week. The role is supposed to be a cameo of two months.

We hear that there will be two parallel tracks shown. While Bharti (Juhi Aslam) and Amit's (Jaan) friendship grows, Sudha will be helped by Murli.

Let's see how the track proceeds now..
Old 04-05-2011, 06:14 PM

Default Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna..

Shyam and Suguna get back into action in COLORS' Balika Vadhu..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see the return of Shyam and Suguna in the coming episodes. The popular characters of the show which were played by Vikrant Massey and Veebha Anand respectively will now be essayed by Sachin Shroff and Janvi Chheda.

We hear that Shyam and Suguna will be re-introduced during the happy occasion of Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) return.

Our source states, "Jagya will come back home after passing out his exams; he is now a professional doctor and the family welcomes him amidst lot of celebration. This is when the new Shyam and Suguna will be shown. The creative team is planning an elaborate track for the couple in the near future".

"Sachin Shroff who replaced the male lead in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai on COLORS has been roped in to play Shyam. Janvi Chheda who was recently seen in Sony's Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi will be playing the role of Suguna. And this comes after Vikrant and Veebha opted out of Balika Vadhu", adds our source.

Vikrant Massey is presently seen in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Veebha plays the title role in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.

When contacted, Sachin Shroff confirmed the news, "Yes, I am essaying the role of Shyam in Balika Vadhu".

Janvi Chheda who is getting married in November 2011 had already told TellyBuzz that she was looking for challenging roles, but not that of the lead. "It is a privilege to be part of Balika Vadhu. As I said, I was offered 2-3 lead roles but I do not want to commit myself completely to work because of my wedding plans in the month of November. Suguna has always been a very strong character, and I had never imagined that I would be part of Balika Vadhu one day".

Sachin and Janvi have started shooting from yesterday, and their entry is slated to happen this week..

As reported by TellyBuzz, the progression in the story by about three years will happen very soon..

Tags
baba aiso var dhoondho, baba aiso var dhoondo (episode 389), baba aiso var dhoondo all episode online, baba aiso var dhoondo episode 386, baba aiso var dhoondo romantic scenes, baba aiso var dhundo aaj ka episode, baba aiso var dhundo dangal, baba aiso varr dhoondo, baba aiso varr dhoondo characters names, baba aiso varr dhoondo vikrant massey, ndtv imagine

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->