Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Manav Kaul Shares His First Look As A ‘Serious Coach’ In Parineeti Chopra’s Saina Neh

Views: 632  
Old 11-19-2019, 10:59 AM

Default Manav Kaul Shares His First Look As A ‘Serious Coach’ In Parineeti Chopra’s Saina Neh

Saina Nehwal Biopic starring Parineeti Chopra as the badminton player is one of the most anticipated projects currently. After Shraddha stepped down from the role, Parineeti filled in the void and started prepping for the film. While the actress kept on sharing updates from her prep, actor Manav Kaul has revealed his first look from the film.

Manav Kaul, who has been apart of many films like Tumhari Sulu, Kai Po Che, will essay the role of Saina Nehwal’s coach in the film. Manav shared the pictures on Instagram and captioned the post as, “My first look as @nehwalsaina ‘a Coach (respect ) #SainaNehwalBiopic … hard-working @parineetichopra as Saina Nehwal… Directed by #AmoleGupte Produced by @itsbhushankumarofficial @tseries.official @tseriesfilms”

Manav Kaul Shares His First Look As A ‘Serious Coach’ In Parineeti Chopra’s Saina Nehwal Biopic*Manav can be seen giving an intense look as he holds a badminton racket in his hands. Donning an athleisure avatar, Manav looks like a perfect fit for essaying the role of a coach in the biopic and we are sure the fans cannot wait to see Manav’s camaraderie with Parineeti on the screen.

Amongst the many people who appreciated Manav’s first look was the badminton champion herself. She was quick enough to drop a comment as she said, “Amazing“ in the comments section. Manav thanked her by saying, “@nehwalsaina you have an amazing story to tell … I feel very lucky to be part of #sainanehwalbiopic thank you … respect.” Manav’s Tumahri Sulu co-star Vidya Balan too praised the picture. She said, ” Waaah!! All The Veryy Best @manavkaul”

Trending

Coming back to Parinneti’s prep, she is recovering from a muscle injury, which she suffered on the sets of the film. The actor uploaded a video on her Twitter handle on Saturday where she can be seen performing some exercises with her physiotherapist. “Recovery Day 1. My whole body is stiff and tight. Thanks to my physiotherapist Apoorva for taking care of me,” she captioned the video.

As part of her prep, Parineeti flew to Hyderabad to meet Saina Nehwal at her home in Hyderabad as well. She has been shooting for the film in Ramsheth Thakur International Sports Complex and is also practising her s****s.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Manav Kaul Shares His First Look As A ‘Serious Coach’ In Parineeti Chopra’s Saina Nehwal Biopic appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum