Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem @ Rang Badalti Odhani

Views: 1718  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-23-2011, 08:14 PM

Default Ghosts, lifts, and mayhem @ Rang Badalti Odhani

The Khandelwal household will be bombarded with trouble in STAR One’s prime time show Rang Badalti Odhani. They will face a novel problem of no electricity!! Both the couples, Akshay-Khushboo and Shantanu-Khanak, will get stuck in lift and car parking area respectively, bringing in the comedy, thriller and romance elements.

A STAR One.in source elaborates, “The upcoming episode will highlight the issue of electricity short supply. The two jodis will be stuck due to no electricity. On one hand, Akshay and Khushboo will be stuck in a lift, which will be a hilarious track as the two will bicker endlessly, giving the audiences something to laugh about. Khanak and Shaan will be stuck in the parking lot, and Shaan will try to scare Khanak with imaginary ghost stories. While he will be laughing behind her back, they will suddenly see a scary-looking guy coming their way. They will both be equally scared, and later, share come cute, romantic moments too.”

A scared Khanak says, “I am terrified of ghosts, and Shaan’s ghost story of a young boy has given me the fright. I am praying to God that electricity comes back and we get out of the parking area.”

Khushboo too was equally paranoid, as she imagined she was dying in the lift. “Akshay and I are both stuck in the lift. As some astrologer had told me that I would die in the lift, I am very scared. I hope we are saved, and I also hope that if I die, Akshay won’t remarry.”

Akshay aka Rushad Rana talks about the scene, saying, “It’s a funny sequence, in which Khushboo and I are going for a party, and we are late. We start arguing and, unfortunately, the electricity goes off. We get stuck in the lift. I want the audiences to watch this episode, wherein I am trying to calm down a hyper Khushboo.”

Will Akshay and Khushboo be able to get out of the lift? Check out the spooky stories, romance and more in Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 PM, only on STAR One.

Tags
rang badalti odhani

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->