Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Enjoy the summer the STAR One way!

Views: 3160  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-16-2010, 05:45 PM

Default Enjoy the summer the STAR One way!

Old 05-16-2010, 05:46 PM

Exams are over and done with and students across India are enjoying their summer vacations. We asked some of our STAR One lead actors about their exams, college/school days and their summer vacations. Here's what they said about the good old days.

Jas Karan Singh aka Uday from Miley Jab Hum Tum
Jas Karan essays the character of Uday who puts up a exterior but is actually just the opposite. Jas in real life too is fun-loving and adventurous.

I still get nostalgic about my exams but frankly speaking, I used to study a month before the examination started. I was an average student and never used to study throughout the year. My scores used to be in the range of 60 per cent and I did my schooling from Campion Boys High School, Bhopal. I really miss my school and college days which won't return but I am glad that through this show, I am playing the college life!

So what did he do during his summer vacations?
“During our vacation, we used to go to Mumbai, and practice boxing. After my 10th standard exams, I came to Mumbai and joined Lala Lajpat Rai College at Mahalakshmi, Mumbai. As a student, I was always interested in sports and I am a gold medalist.”

What message did he have to give the students for their exams?
"Please study hard as it is very important to complete your graduation and please increase your basic IQ level so that you will survive in these competitive times.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:46 PM

Smart Mayank was cool after all!
Mayank as a character on the show is well-read and intelligent. Quite similar to his on-screen character, Arjun too is hard-working and dedicated to his work.
Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank shared his experiences about his exams and summer vacations with these words: "I was not that intelligent and I used to study when the exams were announced, but I would still score between 65 and 70 per cent. I used to play football and our training sessions used to take place during the vacations. For some weekends I used to go with my family to nearby hill stations like Mahabaleshwar or Matheran and it used to be great fun but then as you come to the higher standards, automatically tuition classes used to start during the vacations itself. I used to do horse riding, then swimming which I have left now but am eager to continue again."

So now do you miss those summer vacations?
"Sometimes, I do miss vacations but I enjoy shooting, and we shoot for more than 12 hours. And so now I believe that the daily hours you spend with loved ones are like vacation.

He gives a message to you fans and students: “Study hard and complete your graduation because that is the most important thing but at the same keep your passion intact.”
Old 05-16-2010, 05:47 PM

Abhinav Shukla aka Dev of Geet
Dev must have ditched Geet the protagonist of the show Geet, but in real life Abhinav has a huge female fan-base. He sure knows how to keep their hearts thumping for him.

Abhinav Shukla: “I was an average student in school and I used to get very nervous before theory papers like History or Geography because I was always inclined towards Science and Maths. After completing school, I went to Punjab Technical Institute and now I really miss those college and hostel days but I am thankful that I started liking photography and I am still preserving that passion.”
About getting nostalgic about summer vacations he adds, “It is not that I missed the places but I miss the childhood days of carefree fun. As a kid, I have visited every place in Northern India like Manali, Nepal and now too, whenever I get an off from the shoot I go for trekking with my friends or brother."

What message would he like to give to the students? “Student life is to enjoy so enjoy it to the fullest but at the same studying is also important, so study hard and score well!”
Old 05-16-2010, 05:47 PM

Yashashri Masurkar aka Khanak of Rang Badalti Odhani
Quite similar to her on-screen character of khanak, Yashashri in real life too is a sweet and innocent looking girl.

"I never attended lectures as I used to be very active in plays so most of the time I used to be in the theatre hall of Vartak College, Vasai, Mumbai but luckily our attendance used to get counted and I used to get 50 per cent. Since I was in Arts stream, a second class was fine and now I am doing my graduation through correspondence from Mumbai University.”

Does she miss summer vacations?
“Oh yes! I miss Malvan, where we cousins used to go to my uncle's place. Now I want to go but I can't. Apart from Konkan I also miss Ludhiana as my mom is Punjabi, so I used to go to my nani’s place.”

What message you would like to give to the students?
“Study with full concentration and but please don’t be a book worm but be a true learner.”

Tags
star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->