Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Manish Goel to produce a reality show

Views: 2267  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2008, 04:13 PM
Sr.Member

Default Manish Goel to produce a reality show

Manish Goel is venturing into a new profession. He is writing scripts and planning to produce his own show.

Manish is planning to co-produce a non-fiction show with an existing production house. He has conceptualized and written some non fiction as well as fiction shows. He is in talks with a few channels and is busy working on the creative aspects of his show.

Manish says, “Writing is a passion but acting remains my top priority. I have been writing scripts since last year but they are finally completed. I have penned down the ideas and concepts for two non-fiction shows and one fiction show. I first want to work towards launching one of the non-fiction shows. The fiction will follow later. I will be tying up with an existing production house for the show. My deal with a production house is almost finalised. Only the papers have to be signed. As far as the name of my production house is concerned, I am yet to register the title. I will be registering the title on 1st January.”

When asked about the concept of his show, he said, “The word reality show has become a synonym of dance, music and comedy. The concept of my show is something that is never seen or heard before. The concept will be a surprise, so I can’t reveal anything about it. I have also done an intensive research about the audience and the market. I am just keeping my fingers crossed.”

When asked what prompted him to take up production and writing, he replied, “One gets saturated with the same work after a point of time. Honestly speaking, I got saturated with daily soaps while acting in Bhabhi. That is the reason why I stayed away from daily soaps since then. Except for cameos in a few soaps, I have been doing reality shows. This year, I was a part of three reality shows. I participated in Shaava Shaava, Ustaadon ka Ustaad and Zara Nachke Dikha. Now, I want to do more soaps and produce reality shows. I love the creative sessions that I am having for my maiden show as a producer. It is giving me a different experience. But this does not mean that acting will take a back seat. I want to act forever.”

Well Manish, all we can say is that if there are any hiccups in your acting career, you certainly have a backup plan in place.

Tags
reality shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->